X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge Spoilers!!!! :P

Fresh from Joe Mallozzi's Blog....

That doesn't explain why you said that he [McKay] died in Adrift whereas he is alive in Lifeline. So why did you say that ?”

Answer: Well, he dies in Adrift and is replaced by a robot McKay who is in turn killed and replaced by a Rodney McKay from the future - but he is killed as well and finally, in Lifelife, is replaced by AU Rod from last year’s McKay and Mrs. Miller. He too dies in Lifeline but is resurrected by Teyla making use of the Ancient evolution machine from Tao of Rodney. So on the one hand we have AU Rod alive and on the team but on the other hand we have an ascended Teyla who has lost corporeal form - which is kind of cool as it allows her fly around and through walls, gaining access to enemy headquarters and such. UNTIL - the wraith find their own Ancient evolution machine and the wraith queen evolves herself to an ascended being and descends Teyla. The ascended wraith team kills Sheppard and AU Rodney, not counting on the fact that they too will ascend and, teaming up two against one, descend the wraith queen. Then, they destroy the wraith’s ascendometer. The Ancients grow disillusioned with the abuse of ascendly power and descend Sheppard and AU Rod - but not in their original forms - remember what I said about sentient gorillas, right? Then they destroy their ascendometer so that Atlantis will never make use of it again. Which prompts some other Ancients, annoyed at their interfering in human affairs, to descend these ancients who will appear as goldfish in Dr. Keller’s lab in episodes #3-#12 until a drunken Zelenka, staggering home from an after-op party, will stumble into their fishbowl home, knock it off Keller’s desk, and shatter it into a million pieces. The descended Ancients will die a horrible suffocating death reserved for earthly fish (or “Fishes” as Jonas used to say) but there will be no one around to ascend them. Zelenka will have no memory of the event and be so hung over that he’ll wish he could ascend. No dice. Gorilla Sheppard and AU Rod, meanwhile, will continue to contribute as keys members of the team - until they return to Earth at the end of season four to receive a special commendation - only to be shot by poachers.
    sigpic

LOL. He is funny.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Sounds like an post from one of those "what would you do..." threads.

Comment

Is this a joke of some kind?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:
        President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
        President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
        Forum Charmer
        Forum Ambassador
        Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
          Fresh from Joe Mallozzi's Blog....

That doesn't explain why you said that he [McKay] died in Adrift whereas he is alive in Lifeline. So why did you say that ?”

Answer: Well, he dies in Adrift and is replaced by a robot McKay who is in turn killed and replaced by a Rodney McKay from the future - but he is killed as well and finally, in Lifelife, is replaced by AU Rod from last year’s McKay and Mrs. Miller. He too dies in Lifeline but is resurrected by Teyla making use of the Ancient evolution machine from Tao of Rodney. So on the one hand we have AU Rod alive and on the team but on the other hand we have an ascended Teyla who has lost corporeal form - which is kind of cool as it allows her fly around and through walls, gaining access to enemy headquarters and such. UNTIL - the wraith find their own Ancient evolution machine and the wraith queen evolves herself to an ascended being and descends Teyla. The ascended wraith team kills Sheppard and AU Rodney, not counting on the fact that they too will ascend and, teaming up two against one, descend the wraith queen. Then, they destroy the wraith’s ascendometer. The Ancients grow disillusioned with the abuse of ascendly power and descend Sheppard and AU Rod - but not in their original forms - remember what I said about sentient gorillas, right? Then they destroy their ascendometer so that Atlantis will never make use of it again. Which prompts some other Ancients, annoyed at their interfering in human affairs, to descend these ancients who will appear as goldfish in Dr. Keller’s lab in episodes #3-#12 until a drunken Zelenka, staggering home from an after-op party, will stumble into their fishbowl home, knock it off Keller’s desk, and shatter it into a million pieces. The descended Ancients will die a horrible suffocating death reserved for earthly fish (or “Fishes” as Jonas used to say) but there will be no one around to ascend them. Zelenka will have no memory of the event and be so hung over that he’ll wish he could ascend. No dice. Gorilla Sheppard and AU Rod, meanwhile, will continue to contribute as keys members of the team - until they return to Earth at the end of season four to receive a special commendation - only to be shot by poachers.
          WOW i can't wait for season 4 best thing i've heard so far
          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by ACharmedAsgard View Post
            What do you think?

Comment

Of course it is only a joke, but he wrote this really in his blog:
              http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...il-7-2007.html
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                What do you think?
                I think someone (Joe) is trying to make the funniest false explanation to why he said Rodney die when he appears later
                sigpic
                Spoiler:
                Forum Charmer
                Forum Ambassador
                Prince of The Hugglings

Comment

This would be the best story arc ever. Obviously a few things would need to be re written to fit into the story but damn this sounds wesome. Stuff for Rodney fans & Teyla fans & Weir fans all in one. Almost to good to be true

Comment

Of course. Joe is a big joker.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

lol I kinda guessed by people's reactions
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:
                      Forum Charmer
                      Forum Ambassador
                      Prince of The Hugglings

Comment

For people to even debate or ask, as to whether it's a joke or not.... [insert head-to-laptop emoticon]

JM is wicked cool!! I'm all about the sentient gorrillas! After Starship Troopers and Tron, I always thought Planet of the Apes would be a great tv show!!

They could have "Dr. Seus, Dr. Seus" as the theme song!!
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                          For people to even debate or ask, as to whether it's a joke or not.... [insert head-to-laptop emoticon]

JM is wicked cool!! I'm all about the sentient gorrillas! After Starship Troopers and Tron, I always thought Planet of the Apes would be a great tv show!!

They could have "Dr. Seus, Dr. Seus" as the theme song!!
                          LOL.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

*applauds JM*

This man should write for tv!!

Comment

^ lol, nice one!

Im really looking forward to the sentient gorrillas! Maybe they can rename the show stargape!
                              sigpic
                              By *E*K*R*

Comment

Working...
                              X