Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count Down to April 23

Link: Time to Save the World
    Time to count down to the next show! So at 9:00 PM tonight there will be 18 Days or 432 Hours or 25920 Minutes or 1555200 Seconds.

*Make Time go Faster*

*Goooo faster....*
    I don't think this new smilie works. Time is not going any faster.
    Last edited by Doze; 05 April 2007, 01:03 PM.
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

LMAO.....wow.....and that is exactly how Hiro would use his powers too.

Comment

I sooo can't wait for the return of Heroes. This wait has been torture.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I cant wait until the 24th (Aussie time)

It seems like months since the last ep aired...
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

These hiatus things you get are crazy man so annoying

Comment

Time to count down to the next show! So at 9:00 PM tonight there will be 14 Days or 336 Hours or 20160 Minutes or 1209600 Seconds!
            Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
              Time to count down to the next show! So at 9:00 PM tonight there will be 14 Days or 336 Hours or 20160 Minutes or 1209600 Seconds!
              Awsome!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                Awsome!
                It will be even more awesome when we are only one week away. Then one day away.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  It will be even more awesome when we are only one week away. Then one day away.
                  Well, Stargate starts this week, and Nathan Fillion's new show starts next week, then Heroes the week after. Better to spread it out then have everything come all at once. Otherwise the excitement might result in heartattacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                    Well, Stargate starts this week, and Nathan Fillion's new show starts next week, then Heroes the week after. Better to spread it out then have everything come all at once. Otherwise the excitement might result in heartattacks.
                    Wow--sounds like I need to hit the Firefly forum to find out more!

And 13 days until we get to see
                    Spoiler:
                    Peter whale on Sylar--at least I hope that's what happens.

I have aikido before the new Heroes episode and I'm probably going to be so spastic.
                    Dr. Orpheus: "But Hank, no...Hank is quite upset! Rage, I can hear his rage! He calls you a crumb bum....or maybe a crampon. It's hard to hear him." - Venture Bros., 2x01 Powerless in the Face of Death

Comment

Where does it come from—this quest....

this need to see the next episode when the simplest of questions can never be answered?

Why are we here?

Did we save the cheerleader?

How do we stop an exploding man?

Comment

Originally posted by tace View Post
                        Wow--sounds like I need to hit the Firefly forum to find out more!

And 13 days until we get to see
                        Spoiler:
                        Peter whale on Sylar--at least I hope that's what happens.

I have aikido before the new Heroes episode and I'm probably going to be so spastic.
                        Just about ten days and counting now. I too am hoping for some
                        Spoiler:
                        major ass-kicking of Sylar by Peter
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

there's a 2 minute trailer on their myspace site.

It's pretty spoileriffic. Maybe even more so for the second episode back then the first since you see a lot of their futures from the Hiro episode.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Just about ten days and counting now. I too am hoping for some
                            Spoiler:
                            major ass-kicking of Sylar by Peter
                            Just a thought... Peter can absorb the power of other Heroes, right? And Sylar can figure out how things work, so will Peter get that ability and put everything together?
                            Doze Out...

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                              Just a thought... Peter can absorb the power of other Heroes, right? And Sylar can figure out how things work, so will Peter get that ability and put everything together?
                              Well, since Sylar has to slice people's heads open to do it, I hope not As for the power itself, he would have already picked it up the first time he ran into Sylar. Peter has a ton of powers at this point that he doesn't know about.

Comment

Working...
                              X