The Stargate Sinner's Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Stargate Sinner's Thread.

This thread is for confessions only. Not to pick fights or make arguments. Anything not a confession will be removed.

Forgive me All Knowing and Heavenly Stargate Father for I have sinned. I have not been a good fan.

I did not send in letters to reverse the cancellation of SG-1--after it's been on ten for years. I did not send in tissue boxes marked: "Send more SG-1" either. I did not make my sig that would have prouldy procliamed that I am a lemming. I did not go to any protest or sit ins. I did not start an online petition or give links to send those letters to either.

I did not send in any letters for the Save Carson campaign or the Save Weir campaign. I am a sinner for not sending in any money to save a multimillion dollar generating show.

I do not have all the shows memorized nor do I watch it as religiously as I should.

(I did however sign the petitiion--do I get a brownie point?)
    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Forgive me for I, too, have sinned. I have chosen to get on with my life despite SG1 being cancelled!

Comment

Forgive me, for I have sinned. I was the one who killed Fraiser.

Comment

Forgive me, for I have sinned. I didn't pick up on the McKay/Beckett being best friends thing until "Sunday".

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Originally posted by ColCaldwell View Post
          Forgive me, for I have sinned. I was the one who killed Fraiser.
          Damn You!!!!!

Forgive me Father for I have sinned I have watched all of the final 10 episodes on youtube before they were removed so now I know how the season will end
          Vote Anubis for President in 2012
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic
          So whats the worst that could happen?
          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Forgive me for I have sinned, there are actually SG1 and SGA episodes that I intensely dislike. Oh the humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
              Forgive me for I, too, have sinned. I have chosen to get on with my life despite SG1 being cancelled!
              Here Here.
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                This thread is for confessions only. Not to pick fights or make arguments. Anything not a confession will be removed.

Forgive me All Knowing and Heavenly Stargate Father for I have sinned. I have not been a good fan.

I did not send in letters to reverse the cancellation of SG-1--after it's been on ten for years. I did not send in tissue boxes marked: "Send more SG-1" either. I did not make my sig that would have prouldy procliamed that I am a lemming. I did not go to any protest or sit ins. I did not start an online petition or give links to send those letters to either.

I did not send in any letters for the Save Carson campaign or the Save Weir campaign. I am a sinner for not sending in any money to save a multimillion dollar generating show.

I do not have all the shows memorized nor do I watch it as religiously as I should.

(I did however sign the petitiion--do I get a brownie point?)
                I once used a stargate DVD as a coaster.

Comment

I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                  Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith View Post
                    I once used a stargate DVD as a coaster.

Forgive me too, for i have sinned. i have not yet brought seasons 8 and 9 of SG-1 on DVD!
                    Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                    sigpic
                    sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

I seek no forgiveness, but here's my confession:

I think season 6 was fantastic, largely due to the lack of Daniel. And while I'm at it, here's a related confession: I think Jonas Quinn is a better character than Daniel Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Team SG-1*save the show* View Post

Forgive me too, for i have sinned. i have not yet brought seasons 8 and 9 of SG-1 on DVD!
                        ok I feel better, I have season 8 on dvd! boy am I relieved I am not the bigger sinner! (HA! ROTFLOL)

Comment

We are all going to descend into Stargate Hell.

Oh well, it's not like Sokar's using it anymore.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post

Forgive me Father for I have sinned I have watched all of the final 10 episodes on youtube before they were removed so now I know how the season will end
                            Me too and both SG-1 and Atlantis
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                              I have done same thing. Except I sinned further by not telling my fellow Stargate loving friends about the episodes being on internet until they were taken off and they started airing on Sci Fi.Now they have to go on internet and read the spoilers and use they're imagination!Muahahahahahahahahah...I'm a nerd...

Comment

Working...
                              X