This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby Shanks

Michael and Lexa have had a daughter, born at the weekend.

Congratulations!

(Thanks to Sue for passing that on).

Madeleine

Congrats to Michael and Lexa. Does anyone know the baby's name?
    Rocky

Comment

My congrats and warm fuzzies too,to them all. Awww ! Thanks for letting us know, Madeleine .
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

that's sweet. They're going to be great parents, I wish them all the best.
        sigpic

Comment

Adding my Congrats!

I was just thinking last week that she should be having the baby soon. I guess I wasn't too far off.
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Well congrats to to Michael and Lexa!
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Maybe they will name her Samantha or Cassandra or Ishta or (thinking of other SG character names )

But congrats to both (I know Michael had mentioned it at the Chicago Con this year about becoming a daddy (again)
              Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

In case anyone is interested:

Our Stargate is collecting donations to be made as a gift to one of Michael and Lexa’s charities of choice, the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada. The deadline for contributing is September 22nd. You may contribute via a link on the Our Stargate Charity Drive (http://ourstargate.com/charity.shtml ) page or a link on our main site at http://ourstargate.com/.

Dana Jeanne
                Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Congrats to them then! I bet when that kid grows up she will be super hottt!
                  "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Yeah Congrats and all that.. I just hope Michael is still in for s9. if indeed there will be season9.

Comment

Congrats to Lexa and Michael on I am sure is a beautiful healthy girl. Would love to see some pictures. Lexa seems to have the personality to be a great mom. And I am sure both Lexa and Michael are proud and happy parents this week. Congatulations again!!!!
                      Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Andromedatv.com has a message about the arrival of Mia Tabitha Shanks at 7lb 2oz. Beautiful name and just a nice weight. Bet she is a little dolly.
                        jan t
                        jan t

Comment

As FHB once said in an old thread:

Naquadria would have been a nice name for a girl!

Congratulations to Michael and Lexa, and welcome to Mia.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                            Congratulations to Michael and Lexa, and welcome to Mia.
                            Aww, what a pretty name.
                            Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by jantreeuk1
                              Andromedatv.com has a message about the arrival of Mia Tabitha Shanks at 7lb 2oz. Beautiful name and just a nice weight. Bet she is a little dolly.
                              jan t
                              what an absolutly gorgeous name! both parents obviously have very good taste (well, look who they married). i'm sure she'll grow up to be adorable
                              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Working...
                              X