This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ships and Stories and Future Empires that Earth Runs

I created this so anyone could post what they think would be their own idea of i empire. A long with colonies of other planets along with wars just any story you have or series post as many as you want and when i finish my story or storys i will post them so everyone can read them.

empire - a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, French Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.

Im pretty sure Earth will never be an empire.

I can see either a type of Republic or Oligarchy happening planet wide.

Republic:
    Spoiler:
    A republic is led by representatives of the voters. Each is individually chosen for a set period of time.

Oligarchy:
    Spoiler:
    A form of government which consists of rule by an elite group who rule in their own interests, especially the accumulation of wealth and privilege. Only certain members of society have a valid voice in the government. This can reflect (but is not limited to) economic interests, a particular religious tradition (theocracy), or familial rule (monarchy).
    Visit my Website

Comment

spoiler for S10 episode Unending
      Spoiler:
      When the Asgard gave Earth all their technologies and latest weapon,

i think that make Earth a legal claim as the guardian of the 26 Asgard protected world.(27 if you include Earth) if any of the Asgard protected world are still untouch after the Ori war, Earth would have to look after that 26 world .

Let's face it , Earth has a moral responisblities for the 26 Asgard world, and any neo-con politican could easily make some argument about taking that 26 world and bring demoracy to them as excuse for expaning Earth's empire ,and because Earth was chosen by the Asgard to look after their legacy and technologies, it is easy to claim those world without being accuse of imperialism.

Comment

Most of this sections ideas that relate to this have been funnelled in to the GW fleet's.
        The first one is the war with the wraith.
        Second fleet is about our war with the aschen to become the fifth race and supreme human civilization.
        Third fleet is a fleet set before the first, which is abotu how the unending technology help us develop. The first two are AU because the Unending technology isnt featured.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

(I'm in the middle of writing my story about Poseidon. but if things go the way my mind wants them too......I could always skip a head and just say what happens during his journey so I can write stories about his stargate future.....I'll have to think on it some more.)

Anyway After the elimination of the Wraith and the Ori Poseidon being eternally young watches the galaxy evolve which after 500 years he retires from the Galactic Races and lives on earth watching earth continue to evolve. Earth becomes as advanced as the Ancients and build Ancient cities all over the galaxy becoming the main power base of the galaxy.

Poseidon is then contacted by the President of Earth in the year 3050. He informs Poseidon that he wishes for him to be leader of the new city ship which will be the first fortress ship equipped with the latest technology developed by earth. The Fortress known as Neo-Leviathan and Poseidon decides to except the command and shortly after the ship is finished a 300 year-old message is discovered in the last Goa'uld's base.

Poseidon is given the message that is in an unknown language but he recognizes it as the language of the Spartans part of the Alterean and it is a call for help. A team is sent to the far away address to find a bunch city ships in ruins and a few Spartans alive but there stay is not long because the enemy that attacked the Spartans begins to attack the planet and the team takes the Spartans threw the gate as the ruins they were in shatters behind them.

After returning to earth the Spartans informs Poseidon that the Spartan fleets have been all but destroyed by the enemy and that there race had no chose but to divide and have little contact with each other in order for there race to survive. But the news of the Spartan empire destruction is little of concern compared to the fact that the enemy that has beaten the Spartans is in fact the very race that defeated the race that had created the Ori ships in the first place.

Poseidon takes the Neo-Leviathan and an Army of Earth's best ships to face this threat and try to save the defeated Spartans.

What do you think?
          Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
          Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
          new enemy of the Ori
          At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

That could be an extreamely cool plotline. Have you ever thought about being involved with the fleets?
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
              spoiler for S10 episode Unending
              Spoiler:
              When the Asgard gave Earth all their technologies and latest weapon,

i think that make Earth a legal claim as the guardian of the 26 Asgard protected world.(27 if you include Earth) if any of the Asgard protected world are still untouch after the Ori war, Earth would have to look after that 26 world .

Let's face it , Earth has a moral responisblities for the 26 Asgard world, and any neo-con politican could easily make some argument about taking that 26 world and bring demoracy to them as excuse for expaning Earth's empire ,and because Earth was chosen by the Asgard to look after their legacy and technologies, it is easy to claim those world without being accuse of imperialism.

Protect these planets from who. The Goa’uld? Most System lords are now died. If you want to protect them against the Ori good luck with one ship

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                That could be an extreamely cool plotline. Have you ever thought about being involved with the fleets?
                I'll go take a look
                Last edited by Kingomon; 06 April 2007, 04:10 AM.
                new enemy of the Ori

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
                  Protect these planets from who. The Goa’uld? Most System lords are now died. If you want to protect them against the Ori good luck with one ship
                  So your saying that Earth will never again build a ship?
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  A tribute to the Asgard, a great race, great allies and our best friends!
                  The Tau'ri will not forget about you.

Your legacy is safe with use.

Comment

We have had 4 in less than 2 years..were going to have alot of ships in quite a small space of time and they are going to be very powerful.
                    sigpic
                    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                      We have had 4 in less than 2 years..were going to have alot of ships in quite a small space of time and they are going to be very powerful.
                      First I'll have to Orgnize what happens in Poseidon Current Universe. Like ships and Technology that appear in his Journey. Then I'll have to come up with the describiton of what will exist in this future.

I'll have to think on it more before I create a thread.
                      new enemy of the Ori

Comment

Originally posted by Tovny View Post
                        So your saying that Earth will never again build a ship?
                        No one said we won't build ships but Upgrades not 100% sure they would have them

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Mirror universe BC-303 and DSC-304s anybody?
                          Who here could imagine Mirror SG1?
                          Last edited by Col. Shadow Quinn; 06 April 2007, 11:59 PM.
                          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

I believe we should stop making BC-304s and start making O'Neill class ships instead.
                            http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                            The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

O'neils are nice but they are so massive in comparison to our current ships. upgraded 304s do the job nicely already. however,

Spoiler:
                              with the legacy technology at our disposal now and the absence of the asgard and the 5th race responsibilities thrust upon us, i do imagine a new class of ship but one say built around a neutrino ion generator or 2. something smaller than an O'neil, but still packed with weapons and other tech. something faster to build. something like an assault ship of some sort. small, heavily shielded, packing a few of those beam weapons, limited hangar space say only room for 6 302s and a couple cargo ship type vessels. we could build up a substantial fleet of those faster than building O'neils and be able to project our presence in more places at once.
                              That's the plan?!? That's the plan. That plan sucks!

Comment

Working...
                              X