This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come we never went back?

just wondering after reading a thread in the science and tech forum. how come we never went back to the Athosian homeworld to check out the Ancient ruins? least with a cloaked jumper so if theres any wraith around. who knows what we could find in the old ruins.

The Search Button is your friend, I asked this awhile back, the simple fact is theres nothing left on athos, don't recall the episode where tala said the wraith had raised athos to the ground,

Comment

"The Storm"

Comment

Pardon me for asking, how did they find out they raised it to the ground. And Perhaps I missed it but I don;t recall where Tayla mentioned the Wraith destroying Athos in either "The Storm" or "The Eye"
        You shot that thing at me!
        I was already on an Alien Planet!
        We're all in this together!
        What happens when you dial your own phone number? wrong person to ask!

Comment

From the beginning of "The Storm":

ATLANTIS’ PLANET. John and Teyla are in a Puddlejumper, flying over the ocean.
          SHEPPARD: Haven’t been to the mainland in a while. How’s everybody settling in?
          TEYLA: Halling believes the first crops will have a good yield.
          SHEPPARD: You still miss home?
          TEYLA: There is still talk of returning, even though I’ve told them the Wraith have scorched Athos bare in revenge for our resistance.
          SHEPPARD: Well, maybe in time this place will start to begin to feel like home.
          http://www.moon-catchin.net/gatenois...10thestorm.htm

Comment

I know the phrase, but when did she have time to go back and see it? Or is she 'lying' to protect her people??

Comment

I'm guessing she went back in-between episodes.

Comment

That makes sense, though it might be interesting if we find out she's lying later on. Mind you I like Tayla but maybe she sees it as best that her people do not return there, or perhaps she sees the Tuari of Atlantis Expidition as her peoples best hope to overcome the Wraith. I mean I'd be tired of losing freinds and family to a bunch of cruel overlords that use my kin as food too. Mind you I think I would be honest though.
                You shot that thing at me!
                I was already on an Alien Planet!
                We're all in this together!
                What happens when you dial your own phone number? wrong person to ask!

Comment

Working...
                X