PDA

View Full Version : What season 4 needs...

Xornok
April 3rd, 2007, 01:30 PM
You know what season 4 needs? Joss Whedon... think about it... he'll do what the writers are doing: kill off loved characters (in Carson's case, he would've made it better and actually given Carson's death purpose), keep them from having an advantage ie technology, etc... but Whedon would do things the writers haven't seem able to do... 1. Write for Teyla... I guarantee Teyla would become more fleshed out and even start acting like Sheppard's 2IC (she is 2IC, right?). She would have actually fit in... and 2. Have a lot better character development, off duty interaction, backstory... which all have been lacking somewhat... And if not for season 4, get Whedon involved in the new series... or any of the writers from Mutant Enemy... Tim Minear, Jane Espenson, Marti Noxon, Mere Smith, Rebecca Rand Krishner... etc... to write an episode or two... or at the very least... let Ken C. get a script in season 4... please... we need fresh blood...

PG15
April 3rd, 2007, 01:34 PM
He, along with Ron Moore, are the 2 most overrated headhunchos out there, IMHO.

Get him away from Stargate.

Mitchell82
April 3rd, 2007, 02:34 PM

Agree. Keep him far far away from Stargate.

Falcon Horus
April 3rd, 2007, 03:33 PM
Well, that wouldn't be such a bad idea... And I too agree on the fresh blood.

Agent_Dark
April 3rd, 2007, 03:38 PM
You know what season 4 needs?
MORE COWBELL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBqPHJhmFHo

Caldwell's 2IC
April 3rd, 2007, 04:05 PM
With all due respect, this is what Season 4 needs :

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/sheish/torri.jpg

ussrelativity
April 3rd, 2007, 05:38 PM
With all due respect, this is what Season 4 needs :

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/sheish/torri.jpg

I agree 100 percent!

jenks
April 4th, 2007, 04:38 AM
Heh, that's exactly what it can do without imo...

Platschu
April 4th, 2007, 06:07 AM
I think they should give one episode to the fans. They should begin a fan writer competition and the best episode idea would be an episode. :D

I hope that every main character will have at least 2-2 episode next season and everybody will get a 3-4 episode long story arc. I would like to see less stand alone episode (like in season10 of SG-1). :)

We need more cross-over stories between MW and Pegasus races, technologies, events, characters.

Alipeeps
April 4th, 2007, 06:36 AM
We need more cross-over stories between MW and Pegasus races, technologies, events, characters.

Not in my opinion, we don't. I liked Atlantis for the new show, the new setting, the new races and enemies it entailed. I don't *want* to watch Stargate: SG1 "Pegasus".

VSHARMA
April 4th, 2007, 07:33 AM
Someone plz tell me when season 4 is going to Air!!!!!!!!

Any Country?????????

Steve_the_Wraith
April 4th, 2007, 07:53 AM
I think they should give one episode to the fans. They should begin a fan writer competition and the best episode idea would be an episode. :D

I'd say no, afterall fanfiction is a tiny part of the fanbase and alot of the fanfiction out there isn't very good or doesn't even deal with the show that much, placing the characters in weird situations (what if they were all cowboys). being completely about shipping, or just plain AU

Fan made episodes aren't great, any Doctor Who fan should remember the Aborbaloff - which was thought up by fans

ElessarUSMC
April 4th, 2007, 08:26 AM
MORE COWBELL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBqPHJhmFHo

SECONDED!!!

Iambob
April 4th, 2007, 08:40 AM
You know what season 4 needs? Joss Whedon... think about it... he'll do what the writers are doing: kill off loved characters (in Carson's case, he would've made it better and actually given Carson's death purpose), keep them from having an advantage ie technology, etc... but Whedon would do things the writers haven't seem able to do... 1. Write for Teyla... I guarantee Teyla would become more fleshed out and even start acting like Sheppard's 2IC (she is 2IC, right?). She would have actually fit in... and 2. Have a lot better character development, off duty interaction, backstory... which all have been lacking somewhat... And if not for season 4, get Whedon involved in the new series... or any of the writers from Mutant Enemy... Tim Minear, Jane Espenson, Marti Noxon, Mere Smith, Rebecca Rand Krishner... etc... to write an episode or two... or at the very least... let Ken C. get a script in season 4... please... we need fresh blood...

I Agree about bringing in Joss Whedon, but I don't think he'll go about killing off characters like you say. Also Ken C. has writen episodes such as The Ark which were ok, but not as good as Martin G. and some of the others have writen. Im not against his episodes, but I think they are made more for filling a season instead of adding to a story arc. But I also think that the show needs new blood in the writing staff so adding Jos would be a good idea. But it is highly doubtful that they would ask him or that he would evem consider it.

Promethius30
April 4th, 2007, 08:53 AM

Yep you can say that again

Mitchell82
April 4th, 2007, 09:07 AM
Someone plz tell me when season 4 is going to Air!!!!!!!!

Any Country?????????

Far too long. Likely it will air in the US first around october.

jons242
April 4th, 2007, 09:07 AM
What season 4 needs is a episode where Shepard and the team encounter giant crabs on a planet and at first think their monsters but then discover there really an advance race crustaceans who are also fighting the wrath.

What do you think Joe????

rarocks24
April 4th, 2007, 09:31 AM
What season 4 needs is a episode where Shepard and the team encounter giant crabs on a planet and at first think their monsters but then discover there really an advance race crustaceans who are also fighting the wrath.

What do you think Joe????
South Park's already done it.

Mitchell82
April 4th, 2007, 10:03 AM
South Park's already done it.

Yeah just no one suggest evil turkeys.;)

Whitster
April 4th, 2007, 10:08 AM
Yep you can say that again

Yeah, because it's not like the new BSG dosen't slash all over everything else.

I love SG but I still think someone like Ron Moore could take it in a new fresh direction. How about him and J. Michael Straczynski paired up for SG:Universe.

Mitchell82
April 4th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Yeah, because it's not like the new BSG dosen't slash all over everything else.

I love SG but I still think someone like Ron Moore could take it in a new fresh direction. How about him and J. Michael Straczynski paired up for SG:Universe.

Uh uh. The last thing we need is the SG universe turning into a very violent half nude show. No offense but Rons take on BSG is exactly why I don't watch anymore.

Tal-Galahad
April 4th, 2007, 10:16 AM
I don`t think Atlantis needs other writers than they have right now.
Especially Martin Gero, Carl Binder and Damian Kindler did a great job in the last years.
I would get Alan McCullough over from SG1. He wrote some fantastic storyes for Season 10.

And they should get rid of Mallozzi and Mullie. Even if they have a good ep once in a season, there are always 2-3 other bad eps from them.
I hope they don`t **** up Travelers.

VSHARMA
April 4th, 2007, 10:30 AM
Far too long. Likely it will air in the US first around october.

thanks

Platschu
April 4th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Not in my opinion, we don't. I liked Atlantis for the new show, the new setting, the new races and enemies it entailed. I don't *want* to watch Stargate: SG1 "Pegasus".
Don't forget this is a common scifi world! The name of series can be changed, but the races and characters will stay. ;)

Some unanswered cross-over question:

- What was Caldwell's Goa'uld name? Baal? Who sent him there? Baal, Nerus or Athena?
- Can Caldwell remember to anything?
- Why doesdMcKay never mention his time in Siberia? What is Lorne opinion about the Unas?
- Why were light aliens in SG-1 4x19 Prodigy and in Atlantis 1x12 Defiant one too?
- What happened with Asgard? Is there a protected planet in Pegasus too? Does the Asurans know them?
- Why don't call nobody the Ancients as Alterran?
- If the Tauri was called "Avalon", what happened with them? Why was the Wraith completly forgotten in Earth history? The Goa'uld never called the Tauri as Avalon too.
- What happened with Janus? Is he travelling to the future?
- Where happened the first Ancienst ascension? MW or Pegasus?
- Can the Ori vs. Alterran war change the life of Ancients of the Pegasus too in the other higher level?
- Has the Nox an Ancienst cityship too?
- Will the Midway Station change the distance of MW and Pegasus? Will they begin to trade with each other by ships?
- Does the Asurans know about Reese, Fifth and RepliCarter?
- Is there any connection between the black cloud (1x03 Hide and seek) and Anubis?
- Is there any secret passage between the galaxies (chrystal skull, AU mirror, small one person stargate etc.)?

If they can answer only 3-4 question in season4, I will be happy. :)

Atlantis1
April 4th, 2007, 12:00 PM
What season 4 needs is to stay within the SGA universe and flesh out the characters, city, etc. that we already have in it. No more new enemies. Rather they should go back to the Wraith and flesh them out as well. They could really go far with what they already put together. Maybe it is my own opinion but sometimes I think they believe they are written into corners and instead of thinkig it through dump the old plots and enemies for new.

Naonak
April 5th, 2007, 02:25 AM
- What was Caldwell's Goa'uld name? Baal? Who sent him there? Baal, Nerus or Athena?

The Trust.

deadman
April 5th, 2007, 02:33 AM
Season 4 needs Guias Baltar and the ancient Roman Mucius Scaevola.

Mitchell82
April 5th, 2007, 07:45 AM
Season 4 needs Guias Baltar and the ancient Roman Mucius Scaevola.

No BSG crossovers.

Mitchell82
April 5th, 2007, 07:46 AM
What season 4 needs is to stay within the SGA universe and flesh out the characters, city, etc. that we already have in it. No more new enemies. Rather they should go back to the Wraith and flesh them out as well. They could really go far with what they already put together. Maybe it is my own opinion but sometimes I think they believe they are written into corners and instead of thinkig it through dump the old plots and enemies for new.

They do need to stick with established storylines but mabey a secondary enemy wouldnt be bad.

Ravroz
April 5th, 2007, 08:38 AM
I read somewhere that the Asurans were supposed to be the original threat to Atlantis but they invented the wraith to mix things up and keep Atlantis different from SG-1 with the replicators. Although they both have different origins.

Heaven
April 5th, 2007, 09:19 AM
They do need to stick with established storylines but mabey a secondary enemy wouldnt be bad.

the real problem in my opinion is they have two shallow enemies with no personality to identify with them.
both the Wraith and Asurans are simple kill-you-and-go kind of enemies, there's nothing to be explored beneath the surface and no opportunities to develop any kind of deeper relationship. that makes them boring.
in fact the only people who got any real development in SGA are the Genii and the Athosians.

Mitchell82
April 5th, 2007, 09:24 AM
the real problem in my opinion is they have two shallow enemies with no personality to identify with them.
both the Wraith and Asurans are simple kill-you-and-go kind of enemies, there's nothing to be explored beneath the surface and no opportunities to develop any kind of deeper relationship. that makes them boring.
in fact the only people who got any real development in SGA are the Genii and the Athosians.

I disagree. The Wraith are a great enemy IMO and they have done alot of great development with them IMO. As to the Asurans they are way more complicated than that IMO. I find them both very interesting and far from boring. All IMO of course.

huntress
April 5th, 2007, 09:51 AM
1. Carson
2. Elizabeth
3. A new writing team
4. the Wraiths back
5. no new villains and no more replicators. Thank you.
6. more team-interaction
7. more odd couple stories (Ronon and Elizabeth /Carson and John/ Teyla and Rodney) because that would lead to
8. more and better character development
9. no SG-1 members infiltrating the cast of SGA
10. they need to get away from Earth and SGC for real this time

strangely enough I don't think that any of that will happen which is too bad because it could save the show.

Klenotka
April 5th, 2007, 10:39 AM
What SGA needs? Complete and definitive separation from SG1. It was so great in S1, when the only "guests" were Daniel and Jack in Rising (and Carter´s brief cameo in Letters from Pegasus).
Then some unusual team, I think Ronon with Rodney are great team IMO, then some Rodney/Teyla scenes, I wouldn´t mind entire episode.
Discover city and keep some technology, not destroy or lose it in the same episode.
Background for Sheppard or Teyla, even Ronon would be fine.
Jeannie Miller.
Consequenses-they started nice in Vengeneance and in First Strike, but when McKay almost dies in one episode (Tao), then it should be mentioned in later´s episodes, too.
And Carson and Elizabeth.
That´s all, for now...oh no, not yet...no SG1, but I said that already :mckay:

DivineLight
April 5th, 2007, 10:47 AM
I for one am excited about S4. I see the direction they are going as a positive one. I will miss Carson but Weir can go with no complaints. Her character lacked balls (figuratively of course). I can't wait to see what they come up with. It's good entertainment I will keep watching. SciFi can bl*w me though I'll see the eps other ways.

DC

PG15
April 5th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Season 4 needs pie.

Everyone loves pie. EVERYONE.

Mr. Jack
April 7th, 2007, 08:56 PM
No offense to any Battlestar Galactica fans, but I'd like Stargate to stay as far away from anything related to BSG as humanly possible.

Stargate may not be perfect, but turning it into a Soap Opera in Space won't help it one bit :mckay:. Last thing we need is an even more angst filled Rodney and a pregnant Teyla...

Ripple in Space
April 7th, 2007, 09:07 PM
The only way I'd want Whedon is if somehow they couldn't sign Flanigan, Hewlett, Luttrel, and Momoa. And then He brought David Boreanaz, Sarah Michelle Gellar, James Marsters, Alyson Hannigan, Alexis Denisof, Anthony Head, J August Richards, Amy Acker, Nicholas Brendon, and Charisma Carpenter with him.

Willow'sCat
April 7th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Season 4 needs pie.

Everyone loves pie. EVERYONE.Can it be apple with custard on the side? :)

Season 4 needs a naked Rodney (you know like we got with Daniel).

Now back to this pie.... would it have pastry underneath as well? I only like my pies with pastry underneath none of this just on top stuff. :cool:

Ripple in Space
April 7th, 2007, 09:24 PM
The only way I'd want Whedon is if somehow they couldn't sign Flanigan, Hewlett, Luttrel, and Momoa. And then He brought David Boreanaz, Sarah Michelle Gellar, James Marsters, Alyson Hannigan, Alexis Denisof, Anthony Head, J August Richards, Amy Acker, Nicholas Brendon, and Charisma Carpenter with him.

Wesley: The Initiative has rewarded our defeat of the Circle of the Black Thorn with the command of the United States' most top secret base.

Angel: Where is it?

Wesley: Atlantis...

Spike: Atlantis? Atlantis is just a bunch of bugaboo. A myth, and not a very well thought out one at that.

Illyria: The legend of Atlantis goes back to my time, before this evolution of humanity.

Wesley: Riley Finn assures me that it's in fact real, but further away than we could imagine.

Gunn: Where is it?

Wesley: Another planet, actually a whole other galaxy.

Gunn: Cool.

Spike: Cool, that's it? Aren't you surprised?

Gunn: I just saw Angel slay a dragon. It takes a lot to surprise me nowadays.

Angel: We are going to need some help though.
------
Giles (on the phone): What? ... You're joking... Alright... We'll be there.
(to the Scoobies): It looks like we're going on a trip....

Xanderic
April 7th, 2007, 09:51 PM
Better stories that don't waste our time watching.

The worst eps of Season 3
Misbegotten
Irresistible
Common Ground
Phantoms
Echoes
Irresponsible
The Ark
Vengence

Mitchell82
April 7th, 2007, 09:55 PM

Misbegotten
Irresistible
Common Ground
Phantoms
Echoes
Irresponsible
The Ark
Vengence

Wow not a big fan of season 3 are you. IMO those are some of the best eps IMO.

Platschu
April 7th, 2007, 10:21 PM
What season 4 needs...

"What we need: Some chains, uh my Qualta Blade, just a little squirt of Lutra oil and... oh! Chiana. She wants to watch."
Farscape - Won't get fooled again

Sorry, I couldn't leave out this. :D

rpmguitar
April 7th, 2007, 10:55 PM
i would love to see what whedon would do with the franchise, but i dont think his style really fits stargate. the best parts of buffy and angel were that each show built on the last one. stargate has a few story arcs, but it is a much more episodic show. whoever wrote common ground from season 3 should be given a LOT of wraith episodes. the baddies need a little more depth.

ashman2
April 8th, 2007, 11:23 AM
for me season 4 needs two zpms and an aurora, have a proper battle, people die, people live, massive amounts of special effects, that sort of thing, even if it's just for one episode, to see a proper battle where we go in with a completely undamaged and fully-powered ship and a near fully-functioning city would rock my world

Iambob
April 8th, 2007, 11:36 AM
Hey guess what? another thing we need is for peoople (the fans on gateworld) to stop trying to make the show into a soap opera with gay relationships and mix and match reltionships, this is scifi, not "WE" or "SOAP" everytime i come on here, i see more and more of this stuff wanting soap opera-ish things and thats the kind of thing that gets a good show cancled. SG-1 was at least decent about it by acknowledging the fact that Jack and Sam had feelings for each other but they never had a relationship. Thats just fine with me but when people talk about wanting an open gay relationship between people is just discusting! also i didnt come in here to "troll" but sorry i came out like that. I dont mind when theres lots of character development or characters getting to know each other, but come on, this is scifi, dont ruin it.

Skydiver
April 8th, 2007, 01:43 PM
You know iambob, people like what they like. And just because you don't like it, doesn't make it wrong.

Let's try a little respect for each other. If you don't like same gendered relationships, the threads are clearly labeled so they're easy to avoid. just like all the relationship threads are clearly labeled as well.

Everyone watches the show to see what they WANT to see, and no one's wants are any more 'right' than any others.

SGA4ever
April 8th, 2007, 01:44 PM

Ron moore would be cool for at least one epsiode. joss would had been great during the wraith era.

Mitchell82
April 8th, 2007, 02:22 PM
You know iambob, people like what they like. And just because you don't like it, doesn't make it wrong.

Let's try a little respect for each other. If you don't like same gendered relationships, the threads are clearly labeled so they're easy to avoid. just like all the relationship threads are clearly labeled as well.

Everyone watches the show to see what they WANT to see, and no one's wants are any more 'right' than any others.

Exactly. I'm not a slash fan but that doesnt mean I can't respect those who are.

the fifth man
April 9th, 2007, 07:42 PM

Misbegotten
Irresistible
Common Ground
Phantoms
Echoes
Irresponsible
The Ark
Vengence

I didn't dislike all of those. A few were quite good IMO actually.

Mitchell82
April 9th, 2007, 07:45 PM
I didn't dislike all of those. A few were quite good IMO actually.

Most of those were great. The only ones that were "ok" were Irresistable and Irresponsible. They were good but not the best.

GATEGOD
April 10th, 2007, 12:29 AM
it needs super ford!

Easter Lily
April 10th, 2007, 01:34 AM
... is a lot more episodes like Sateda, Common Ground, Phantoms and Sunday (without the you-know-what)
:P

peterl
April 10th, 2007, 03:23 AM
I agree 100 percent.

It needs Beckett, too. And I don' just mean for the 2-4 episodes they're 'allowing' each of them to have. I mean for at least as many as Amanda's getting.

From my experience among my friends, there are more SG1 fans who watch Atlantis than Atlantis fans who watch SG1. There are plenty of Atlantis fans who've come to watch it as an individual show, without ever seeing SG1.

As for Joss ... I love Firefly, but I never got into Buffy or Angel. Firefly is one of my alltime favourites though, and he's a man who respects his cast, which is more than I'm seeing from TPTB in the case of Atlantis.

Lack of respect towards the cast and the viewers is one thing TPTB excel at.

peterl
April 10th, 2007, 10:04 AM
I have just watched BIS. A lovely moving episode, thats what s4 needs more of.More Torri too of course( no surprise there with me really ,I know).

nowvoyager908
April 10th, 2007, 12:07 PM
I agree 100 percent.

It needs Beckett, too. And I don' just mean for the 2-4 episodes they're 'allowing' each of them to have. I mean for at least as many as Amanda's getting.

From my experience among my friends, there are more SG1 fans who watch Atlantis than Atlantis fans who watch SG1. There are plenty of Atlantis fans who've come to watch it as an individual show, without ever seeing SG1.

As for Joss ... I love Firefly, but I never got into Buffy or Angel. Firefly is one of my alltime favourites though, and he's a man who respects his cast, which is more than I'm seeing from TPTB in the case of Atlantis.

ITA . . . about Beckett and Weir. Basically, the show needs to stop trying to become season 11 of SG1. This is a biggie, especially for a fan like myself who never had the slightest interest in SG1, but took to SGA from the opening seconds.

Never watched Buffy, Angel or Firefly, so I can't speak to Joss Whedon. But IMHO, respecting a cast is certainly something the Stargate PTB show little interest in, so a crash course would be welcome.

Falcon Horus
April 10th, 2007, 12:26 PM
ITA . . . about Beckett and Weir. Basically, the show needs to stop trying to become season 11 of SG1.

Exactly.

borgprincess
May 7th, 2007, 06:59 PM
I was all fired up to say this season needed Weir, but I see that others have already mentioned that.

So I'll say this- I know a lot of people who LOVED Stargate, but never saw Atlantis. And when I, a die-hard fan of SGA, try to convince them to watch the show, they say that O'Neill was the reason they were into Stargate in the first place. Literally, the be-all-and-end-all. They weren't interested in watching the spin-off because he wasn't in it. My point is that the die-hard fans will watch any Stargate show and forgive its flaws. The casual viewers that make up the numbers that TPTB want aren't going to tune into SGA just because it's turning into Stargate SG-1, because the character that defined that show to many people was O'Neill and he isn't coming back as a regular. I know there are enough Carter fans who will be attracted by their fav character joining the show, but the many people who watched Stargate as a 'passive' viewer and not a fervent 'log-on-internet-start-petitions-write- fanfic-make-wallpapers' type fan aren't going to change their mind all of a sudden.

So it would be better to concentrate on what makes the show individual, rather than trying to reclaim portions of Stargate to appeal to a broader audience, because that likely wouldn't have much effect anyway.

That means the Wraith, for one thing. I liked Common Ground, though some of you guys might think I'm insane. It was interesting that the enemy are not just dumb grunts, they have a sophisticated society starting with the whole matriarchal slant and the fact that some Wraith are low-level red-shirts, basically, and others, like the one in this ep, are more intelligent and three-dimensional and unpredictable. As he said, we don't know everything about them, and I'd like to learn more. Because this Wraith in particular was pretty awesome.

Another thing I'd like to see is female interaction. Since there's not much Weir, I'll revise my wish for Teyla/Carter interaction. Just because they always show the guys hanging out and bonding and all, but rarely show that camaraderie with the women of the show.

Wraith_Boy
May 8th, 2007, 06:06 PM
I agree JW would be a great addition to any future season of Stargate.

I'd also have Shawn Ryan & David Mamet collaborate their parts into the show also. They'd be able to flesh out all the characters properly!

SR has worked on 'Angel' in the past, while DM is working with SR on 'The Unit'.

Would love to see what direction they'd take the show in!

travis
May 10th, 2007, 03:03 AM
Weir- full time
Sam- recurring

More action and adventure

Lets see what Atlantis can really do

More ancients storys

Lobelia_Overhill
May 10th, 2007, 03:44 AM
Fan made episodes aren't great, any Doctor Who fan should remember the Aborbaloff - which was thought up by fans

AFAIK that "thing" was created by an 8 year old kid for a competition, he didn't write the episode...

Paramount used to take spec scripts from fans for Trek, they had very strict rules about layout and content, but [from what I was told by a behind-the-scenes person at a Con] they used at least a half a dozen fan written stories per season.

Just saying...

Mitchell82
May 10th, 2007, 08:21 AM
Weir- full time
Sam- recurring

More action and adventure

Lets see what Atlantis can really do

More ancients storys

I agree, we need plenty more Ancient stories.

prion
May 10th, 2007, 08:28 AM
What season four needs is...

1. For TPTB to realize that SGA has its own fandom and to respect that fandom, which has watched the show and kept the ratings, and not turn it into 'let's use this SG1 script/character/plot' on it. Evolve the wraith storyline; put SG1 characters in the background if they appear or use them sparingly... No Goa'uld, NO Ori, no Jaffa, get the drift? ;)
2. Bring back Weir (I know probably impossible)
3. Bring back Beckett (ditto)
4. Develop the characters we have now - 3 years and we know pretty much zip on Sheppard and he's the lead character!
5. Don't stuntcast - bringing in SG1 characters, or 'name' actors just to draw in an audience....

Hmm, that's about it, for now...

jenks
May 10th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Revelations
Epic battles
Weir - gone
Teyla - gone
Vala - crossover
Asurans - Dead
Ford - shaking things up
Katie Brown
Carter - toned down

Mitchell82
May 10th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Revelations
Epic battles
Weir - gone
Teyla - gone
Vala - crossover
Asurans - Dead
Ford - shaking things up
Katie Brown
Carter - toned down

Weir: Not that big a deal, Teyla HELL NO! She must stay, Vala: Eh not sure on that. I like her on SG-1 and she was fine in atlantis in PP so I guess I don't have an issue with that. Asurans must stay, I think they are a great enemy. Definatly want Ford back we need a resolution to that. I'm fine with another Katie apearance but what do you mean by Carter toned down?

jenks
May 10th, 2007, 02:38 PM
I mean I think she should have a Hammond type role, I don't want any episodes that revolve around her, or even have her playing a significant part in to be honest, I think it would be a waste of screen time.

Mitchell82
May 10th, 2007, 02:41 PM
I mean I think she should have a Hammond type role, I don't want any episodes that revolve around her, or even have her playing a significant part in to be honest, I think it would be a waste of screen time.

I agree that she should be more of a hammond type character but I don't see what harm could come from having an ep or to centered around her.

Falcon Horus
May 10th, 2007, 03:18 PM

Well, I think this is one of the few times I have to agree with Jenks.

Mitchell82
May 10th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Well, I think this is one of the few times I have to agree with Jenks.

*gasps* :jack_new_anime05: Has hell frozen over? J/K;)

B O Y S C O U T
May 11th, 2007, 02:53 AM
I think that season 4 needs a foothold situation in Atlantis. . . Would be a great way to incorporate Sam, whilst having her off to the side . . . .heheh and think of the shooting!

Falcon Horus
May 11th, 2007, 07:35 AM
*gasps* :jack_new_anime05: Has hell frozen over? J/K;)

I know. I was actually thinking of Rodney when he had to agree with Kavanagh in The Siege.

Mitchell82
May 11th, 2007, 05:28 PM
I know. I was actually thinking of Rodney when he had to agree with Kavanagh in The Siege.

I know so was I. Speaking of Kavanagh am I the only one that was hoping Ronon would kick his ass?;)

mcbarr
May 11th, 2007, 05:41 PM
Yep, it's the only thing he does anyway... :rolleyes: