This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What season 4 needs...

You know what season 4 needs? Joss Whedon... think about it... he'll do what the writers are doing: kill off loved characters (in Carson's case, he would've made it better and actually given Carson's death purpose), keep them from having an advantage ie technology, etc... but Whedon would do things the writers haven't seem able to do... 1. Write for Teyla... I guarantee Teyla would become more fleshed out and even start acting like Sheppard's 2IC (she is 2IC, right?). She would have actually fit in... and 2. Have a lot better character development, off duty interaction, backstory... which all have been lacking somewhat... And if not for season 4, get Whedon involved in the new series... or any of the writers from Mutant Enemy... Tim Minear, Jane Espenson, Marti Noxon, Mere Smith, Rebecca Rand Krishner... etc... to write an episode or two... or at the very least... let Ken C. get a script in season 4... please... we need fresh blood...

He, along with Ron Moore, are the 2 most overrated headhunchos out there, IMHO.

Get him away from Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Agree. Keep him far far away from Stargate.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Well, that wouldn't be such a bad idea... And I too agree on the fresh blood.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Xornok View Post
          You know what season 4 needs?
          MORE COWBELL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBqPHJhmFHo

Comment

With all due respect, this is what Season 4 needs :

Comment

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
              With all due respect, this is what Season 4 needs :

I agree 100 percent!

Comment

Heh, that's exactly what it can do without imo...
                Last edited by jenks; 04 April 2007, 04:39 AM. Reason: imo

Comment

I think they should give one episode to the fans. They should begin a fan writer competition and the best episode idea would be an episode.

I hope that every main character will have at least 2-2 episode next season and everybody will get a 3-4 episode long story arc. I would like to see less stand alone episode (like in season10 of SG-1).

We need more cross-over stories between MW and Pegasus races, technologies, events, characters.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                    We need more cross-over stories between MW and Pegasus races, technologies, events, characters.
                    Not in my opinion, we don't. I liked Atlantis for the new show, the new setting, the new races and enemies it entailed. I don't *want* to watch Stargate: SG1 "Pegasus".
                    sigpic

Comment

Someone plz tell me when season 4 is going to Air!!!!!!!!

Any Country?????????

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                        I think they should give one episode to the fans. They should begin a fan writer competition and the best episode idea would be an episode.
                        I'd say no, afterall fanfiction is a tiny part of the fanbase and alot of the fanfiction out there isn't very good or doesn't even deal with the show that much, placing the characters in weird situations (what if they were all cowboys). being completely about shipping, or just plain AU

Fan made episodes aren't great, any Doctor Who fan should remember the Aborbaloff - which was thought up by fans
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                          SECONDED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Xornok View Post
                            You know what season 4 needs? Joss Whedon... think about it... he'll do what the writers are doing: kill off loved characters (in Carson's case, he would've made it better and actually given Carson's death purpose), keep them from having an advantage ie technology, etc... but Whedon would do things the writers haven't seem able to do... 1. Write for Teyla... I guarantee Teyla would become more fleshed out and even start acting like Sheppard's 2IC (she is 2IC, right?). She would have actually fit in... and 2. Have a lot better character development, off duty interaction, backstory... which all have been lacking somewhat... And if not for season 4, get Whedon involved in the new series... or any of the writers from Mutant Enemy... Tim Minear, Jane Espenson, Marti Noxon, Mere Smith, Rebecca Rand Krishner... etc... to write an episode or two... or at the very least... let Ken C. get a script in season 4... please... we need fresh blood...
                            I Agree about bringing in Joss Whedon, but I don't think he'll go about killing off characters like you say. Also Ken C. has writen episodes such as The Ark which were ok, but not as good as Martin G. and some of the others have writen. Im not against his episodes, but I think they are made more for filling a season instead of adding to a story arc. But I also think that the show needs new blood in the writing staff so adding Jos would be a good idea. But it is highly doubtful that they would ask him or that he would evem consider it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Yep you can say that again
                              sigpic
                              Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                              Metal gear fan

Comment

Working...
                              X