This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Nox floating cities?

I recently ran across these two pics. Two different Nox Cities? You be the judge....

and

We saw only 1 NOX city and it is similar to Atlantis....

Comment

Its the same verson but from a different angle. Althought he mound of Earth looks much larger on the first image.
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
        Its the same verson but from a different angle. Althought he mound of Earth looks much larger on the first image.

Exactly. Someone used photoshop to change the second one a bit. It has tons of noise. I mean i saw every SG 1 episode and we saw ONE city and that was for a brief moment when the NOX show us what they are capable of.

Comment

the top pic is from season 2 ep. "out of mind" and the second pic is from season 1ep."Nox"

Comment

I wonder how they keep the city floating?

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

there are two different versions of the city, In the ep NOX they used the blue colorful one and in the ep with Hathor they had the larger bulkier one. I think they used different effecs companies and the second one screwed up and made a new city.

"Their victims knew no peace until the Ori came and whispered to them"Sleep for the end draws near"and on that day all will rejoice when the Ori come and lay them low. "

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
                How did the jumpers wait and hover when the Genii turned on us?

The Nox have simlar tech to the Ancients though this might mean that the Nox may have passed the Ancients in tech but then again we don't know everything that an Ancient city ship is capable of
                Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                new enemy of the Ori
                At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

man, i really wanted to get to know more about the Nox.

Comment

hmm i wouldn't be surprised if the nox are more advanced than the ancients at this point
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post

TINY MAGNETS

Comment

anti gravity technology or in the stargate puppet world....STRING!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Øsiris øf the Øri View Post
                          there are two different versions of the city, In the ep NOX they used the blue colorful one and in the ep with Hathor they had the larger bulkier one. I think they used different effecs companies and the second one screwed up and made a new city.
                          Actually, the bulkier city is from The Nox episode. Maybe they have a network of floating cities, that prevent the ground from being "damaged", and possibly moved one in place of the other. It's possible that they float over areas and move from one continent to another every year...

Otherwise, stupid inconsistency.
                          The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            Exactly. Someone used photoshop to change the second one a bit. It has tons of noise. I mean i saw every SG 1 episode and we saw ONE city and that was for a brief moment when the NOX show us what they are capable of.
                            Wrong. One is from the original Nox episode, the other one is from a flash back.

Comment

Both imamges are of the same city ship. However one is a remade effect from a latter episode.

Originally posted by Drizzt Do'Urden View Post
                              hmm i wouldn't be surprised if the nox are more advanced than the ancients at this point
                              They definatly have the city ships (kinda) and the evolved mental powers.
                              Mayby they are an evolutinary offsoot of the Ancients only more so from the ori. Making themn a genetically diffrent spieces like jaffa - Humans.

That will exsplain why they look like well Us.

I hope we learn more about them in the 3rd show or a film. Maybe there can be a groiup of Nox Rebel who still like the arts of war.
                              sigpic
                              Banner Made By Me for Me
                              The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Working...
                              X