PDA

View Full Version : Asgard Technology?? Major Spoiler

mrgfesser
April 2nd, 2007, 10:14 PM
Do you think that they will start using all the Asgard Technology given to the SGC in the last episode of stargate sg-1?

genius21
April 2nd, 2007, 11:49 PM
most likely considering past events and stuff like that it will be completly forgotten or lost and the reason is they want to lose people who watch the show and see people very angry

Integrabyte
April 3rd, 2007, 12:59 AM
Do you think that they will start using all the Asgard Technology given to the SGC in the last episode of stargate sg-1?

Search button never killed anybody...

Prior_of_the_Ori
April 3rd, 2007, 03:32 AM
Probably it will take a while for Earth to begin to even understand it let alone replicate it for use.

Gen_J_O'Neill
April 3rd, 2007, 03:59 AM
^ Agreed! I think we will see some stuff in Atlantis but not for some time (maybe half a season). I have a feeling that we'll see the energy weapons but they won't be as powerful as they were in unending. This is because the Daedalus and Appollo won't have zpms!

O'Neill4prez
April 3rd, 2007, 04:46 AM
most likely considering past events and stuff like that it will be completly forgotten or lost and the reason is they want to lose people who watch the show and see people very angry

Why would you say something like that, you must have some serious grugde against tptb. I definitely think they will introduce the technology, piece by piece over time, but only pprobably for the 4th and 5th seasons.

genius21
April 3rd, 2007, 06:15 AM
nothing like a grudge just looking back in history.

and to build the technology is not a problem select in database let matter converter build it. new designs upload in database then let it be constructed.

weapon part you are right they will not be that powerfull without a zpm 1/10th maybe 1/4th maybe not.

that's speculation but looking past history mckay will delete it all

monkey_man132
April 3rd, 2007, 07:03 AM
:mckay: This thread has been done to death.:mckay:

Kidwizz
April 3rd, 2007, 06:18 PM
^ Agreed! I think we will see some stuff in Atlantis but not for some time (maybe half a season). I have a feeling that we'll see the energy weapons but they won't be as powerful as they were in unending. This is because the Daedalus and Appollo won't have zpms!

uhhh... Eddie what about the Asgard power cores? i would have thought that most of the Asgard systems would leech of that rather than the ZPM.

Drizzt Do'Urden
April 3rd, 2007, 06:21 PM
it will probably be used but if we start heavily using it we're going to need to find a more powerful enemy than the wraith or even the ausurans imo

hardi
April 18th, 2007, 11:07 AM
News :)

Anonymous #4 writes: “Joe which will be the science geek eppy in season 4.. I mean the one where we will see a hell of a lot of space ships and advanced technology at work…”

Answer: The second part of the mid-season two-parter certainly fits the bill in a big way.

Anonymous #6 writes: “I was wondering after seen unending will we see development and evolution of the legacy they left behind for us or will it be just forgotten it's hard to show it in sg-1 but will we see it in atlantis.”

Answer: Did I already mention the second half of that mid-season two-parter?

source: http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2007/04/april-17-2007.html

the fifth man
April 18th, 2007, 07:13 PM
Energy weapons - definitely. Other Asgard technology, maybe over time.

Metonic
April 18th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Why would you say something like that, you must have some serious grugde against tptb. I definitely think they will introduce the technology, piece by piece over time, but only pprobably for the 4th and 5th seasons.

well considering season 3 is over, and they get all that at the end of sg1 which is at the same point in time as the end of season 3... yeah itll be 4 or 5 lol

B O Y S C O U T
April 19th, 2007, 05:54 AM
JM hinted that we would see something with what the Asgard left us, in the mid season two parter.

Edit: oh someone already mentioned that lol ;)