This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard Technology?? Major Spoiler

Do you think that they will start using all the Asgard Technology given to the SGC in the last episode of stargate sg-1?

most likely considering past events and stuff like that it will be completly forgotten or lost and the reason is they want to lose people who watch the show and see people very angry

Comment

Originally posted by mrgfesser View Post
      Do you think that they will start using all the Asgard Technology given to the SGC in the last episode of stargate sg-1?

Search button never killed anybody...

Comment

Probably it will take a while for Earth to begin to even understand it let alone replicate it for use.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

^ Agreed! I think we will see some stuff in Atlantis but not for some time (maybe half a season). I have a feeling that we'll see
          Spoiler:
          the energy weapons but they won't be as powerful as they were in unending. This is because the Daedalus and Appollo won't have zpms!
          sigpic
          By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by genius21 View Post
            most likely considering past events and stuff like that it will be completly forgotten or lost and the reason is they want to lose people who watch the show and see people very angry
            Why would you say something like that, you must have some serious grugde against tptb. I definitely think they will introduce the technology, piece by piece over time, but only pprobably for the 4th and 5th seasons.
            sigpic

Comment

nothing like a grudge just looking back in history.

and to build the technology is not a problem select in database let matter converter build it. new designs upload in database then let it be constructed.

weapon part you are right they will not be that powerfull without a zpm 1/10th maybe 1/4th maybe not.

that's speculation but looking past history mckay will delete it all

Comment

This thread has been done to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                  ^ Agreed! I think we will see some stuff in Atlantis but not for some time (maybe half a season). I have a feeling that we'll see
                  Spoiler:
                  the energy weapons but they won't be as powerful as they were in unending. This is because the Daedalus and Appollo won't have zpms!
                  uhhh... Eddie
                  Spoiler:
                  what about the Asgard power cores? i would have thought that most of the Asgard systems would leech of that rather than the ZPM.

Comment

it will probably be used but if we start heavily using it we're going to need to find a more powerful enemy than the wraith or even the ausurans imo
                    sigpic

Comment

News

Anonymous #4 writes: “Joe which will be the science geek eppy in season 4.. I mean the one where we will see a hell of a lot of space ships and advanced technology at work…”

Answer: The second part of the mid-season two-parter certainly fits the bill in a big way.

Anonymous #6 writes: “I was wondering after seen unending will we see development and evolution of the legacy they left behind for us or will it be just forgotten it's hard to show it in sg-1 but will we see it in atlantis.”

Answer: Did I already mention the second half of that mid-season two-parter?
                      source: http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...l-17-2007.html

Comment

Energy weapons - definitely. Other Asgard technology, maybe over time.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neill4prez View Post
                          Why would you say something like that, you must have some serious grugde against tptb. I definitely think they will introduce the technology, piece by piece over time, but only pprobably for the 4th and 5th seasons.
                          well considering season 3 is over, and they get all that at the end of sg1 which is at the same point in time as the end of season 3... yeah itll be 4 or 5 lol
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

JM hinted that we would see something with what the Asgard left us, in the mid season two parter.

Edit: oh someone already mentioned that lol

Comment

Working...
                            X