Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsaxlady
    "It would appear that Colonel Carter's reaction to the Season Nine spoilers is even more adverse than that of the fans."

... or ...

"Doctor Fraiser, I do not believe this is the effect you were hoping for when you proposed marriage to Colonel Carter."

... or ...

"I cannot explain it, O'Neill. The concussion Colonel Carter suffered aboard the Prometheus finally wore off and she learned she was engaged to something called a 'Pete Shanahan.' The resultant shock appears to have been more than Colonel Carter could bear."
    Last edited by Carterslave; 02 May 2005, 10:58 PM.

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

i just finished a *really* good sam whumpage fic. it's sam/jack, but not a lot. it's called 'mind games', by jo r.

link: http://randomramblings.faithweb.com/.../mindgames.htm

enjoy!

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Nope they did not start doing commentaries until Season 4.
        I think they should go back and do audio commentaries for seasons 1-3 and re-release the DVD boxsets.

I'd buy them and I can't imagine I'm alone in that.

I mean, think of all the great Sam commentaries for In the Line of Duty or Foothold or even Urgo....

We should petition TPTB...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Defenitely agreed on that one. It would actually be interesting to hear the commentaries now given they'll be completely coloured by the experiences since those seasons. Reflective commentary if you will....

Where's that petition and where do I sign?

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          I think they should go back and do audio commentaries for seasons 1-3 and re-release the DVD boxsets.

I'd buy them and I can't imagine I'm alone in that.

I mean, think of all the great Sam commentaries for In the Line of Duty or Foothold or even Urgo....

We should petition TPTB...
          sigpic

Comment

Caption This

"Colonel Carter, you really should have rolled, just like the Royal Accountant showed us."

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              i just finished a *really* good sam whumpage fic. it's sam/jack, but not a lot. it's called 'mind games', by jo r.

link: http://randomramblings.faithweb.com/.../mindgames.htm

enjoy!

sally
              i read it, it's so good. i love mental sam whumpage

and i don't think there's much that JoR can write that i don't like
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carterslave
                Anyway Strix, I hope you've stuck with me this far...
                Are you kidding? I haven't had this much fun debating a TV show since... well, I don't remember when. College maybe? Although I didn't own a TV in college, so....

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                  Dear Madam President,
                  As Page I am writing you this missive on behalf of myself and all the citizens of Samanda. We are aware that you mentioned being busy, (for 10 weeks I believe?) however, your total absence is worrying! Not a post in so long.
                  Missing our bouncy bright spark,
                  yours,
                  deepspace (royal Page)

edited to add: I also notice Uber hasn't been here for a while. We need our Royal Photographer!
                  And our Royal Accountant, who seems to have been spending too much time with 1speed instead of playing here. Come on 1speed, give her back!
                  Deepspace, apologies but I didn’t get chance to respond to your cri de coeur yesterday.

Unfortunately, the Royal Accountant’s recent absence has had nothing to do with me whatsoever. She’s actually been away for a few days, having her barbed wit sharpened.

I also believe she’s had a new, upgraded Sarcasm chip installed, cunningly disguised as a crown by the, ahem, “dentist”. Apparently, the last one melted with embarrassment after I whupped her ass on the climbs the other week.

And yes, I am probably in sooooo much trouble now…

1s4S

Comment

Hey guys... just got done capping the hell outta the trailer some genius found for Amanda's movie "Stuck" with JR Bourne...

For those interested the caps are here: http://www.bigbutton.com.au/~wickedg...s.php?album=16

Now I'm gonna go uncross my eyes... and try to stop chortling over the image of Amanda saying "f**k you!"
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, Gateworlds been down pretty much all day for me

Put on the other hand, I did find an amusing picture (well, it made me laugh... )

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                        Hey guys... just got done capping the hell outta the trailer some genius found for Amanda's movie "Stuck" with JR Bourne...

For those interested the caps are here: http://www.bigbutton.com.au/~wickedgrin/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=16

Now I'm gonna go uncross my eyes... and try to stop chortling over the image of Amanda saying "f**k you!"

Drunken!Amanda? Violent!Amanda? Angry!Amanda? Where do I see this movie??? lol

Comment

That's what I wanna know!!! There's a rumour it aired down here AD... we're gonna have to go looking.....

Originally posted by Agent_Dark

Drunken!Amanda? Violent!Amanda? Angry!Amanda? Where do I see this movie??? lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                            That's what I wanna know!!! There's a rumour it aired down here AD... we're gonna have to go looking.....
                            Do you have a link for that trailer anywhere?

Comment

Well, Gateworlds been down pretty much all day for me

Put on the other hand, I did find an amusing picture (well, it made me laugh... )

Aww, how cute. And the guinea pig's not bad either...

*picks up shovel, proceeds to dig even deeper hole*

Comment

Umm yeah I do... lol.. shoulda thought of that.. here ya go:

http://www.sisterstv.com/house/vid/stucktrailer.mpg (24mb)

Do you have a link for that trailer anywhere?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X