Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deepspace
    TH: Part One? There's a Part One???
    <APPLAUSE> That's one terrific little Action/Adventure you've got going, DS. Write on!
    Yes, there's a part one. Except I've lost it. Oops.
    Sally: that was great! yes, please continue (if that's good with everyone?).

astro: It's definitely good with me (for deepspace to continue her story)

chopingal: Wow! You are certainly on a roll with your Muse, ds! Great job and your epic story of Samanda under attack is awesome! More, please ... more!

Agent Dark: Bahahaha at your little Samanda Fic Deepspace!!! Had me lol'ing
    And I dunno if it was just me, but did I notice alot of Agent Dark whumping going on?

astro: Yeah - how's that mysterious headache, AD?

chopingal: I think our little Royal Page believes in "equal opportunity employment" - so many requests for Sam whumpage lately, it was nice to see Agent Dark taking a few hits too.

TH: Bah! You'll live....

astro: LOL! Astrog is making notes to tell Deepspace not to write TokraHostess into a medic role in the next chapter of her Samanda epic

TH: Medic role? I should say not! Note to Deepspace: TH is not the "kissey the poor baby's boo-boos" type (but I think you've already figured that out). When it comes to empathty for the stricken I'm more a McKay type, or concussed Sam's version of Daniel.

AD is head of security around here. That makes him at least as hard headed as Jack, right?
    Well, Agent Dark is always saying how he likes Sam Whumping, so I thought it wouldn't harm for him to be whumped also. The headache is actually explained in part 1, it's no mystery. He gets zatted by jaffa.
    At first I thought you were worried I was going to cast TH as a medic because of all this Janet maiming talk going on, but now I see all you were worried about was if I was going to make her kiss him. No way!

Thankyou for all your encouraging comments, but I was kinda hoping someone else would help continue it. But you all want me to. *Deepspace remembers this same scenario happening after part 1 was published* Well, it might take a while. In less than two hours the weekend will be over. (You've probably noticed that I've had too much time on my hands the past few days).
    Such fun deepspace! I'll bet that if you send Chopingal and Coley some nice PMs, that they'd be willing to work on Part 3 with you - I think their humor would work great with what you've got going.

Comment

Ah... I see... lol.. funny.

Thanks for the heads up

Just wanted to add one more to the Zero Hour caps.... bambi!carter...

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
      It's hard to find the threads with the search function down, but if you're willing to scroll through the 9 or 10 pages of threads in the Characters and Relationships folder you'll find the:

Sam Carter/Elizabeth Weir Thunk Thread

Women of Stargate Thunk Thread

And there was a rather enthusiastically supported AT Thunk Thread awhile back, but it may have gotten deleted for breaking forum rules about content. There was a rather high proportion of racey stuff in that thread.
      sigpic

Comment

I was able to find the first part of deepspace's Samanda Saga for those of you who missed it, waaaay back here:

Part One Post #3066

and of course the second part:

Part Two Post #6203

NC

Comment

two hours and no post? my goodness, what is this thread coming to ????

mmhm, ok, there's a thread around with dating questions so let's play with some of those

let's say it's 3am, sam's in bed, alone and in her jammies. the fire/smoke alarm goes off. What is the first thing sam grabs and how does she act/react?

me? ok, first thing she grabs is her cell, second thing is, presuming she brought it home with her, is her lappy. not only is it full of classified stuff, but shes' not gonna risk losing that data
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

That's right, Sky! She grabs her cell and her laptop; then her sneakers. On the way out of the house, she grabs a picture of her with her parents.

When she gets outside, she calls 911; then Jack, Daniel and Teal'c. But then our heroine realizes the smoke is coming from the laundry room. She grabs the fire extinguisher she keeps in the garage, kicks in the door and puts out the fire herself.

The firefighters get there. They agree that Sam put it out, but say they'll keep someone on the scene the rest of the night to check for possible hot spots. But the house smells like smoke, so Sam goes back in for some clothes.....and goes home with Jack!

I can dream, can't I?

Comment

That's right, Sky! She grabs her cell and her laptop; then her sneakers. On the way out of the house, she grabs a picture of her with her parents.

When she gets outside, she calls 911; then Jack, Daniel and Teal'c. But then our heroine realizes the smoke is coming from the laundry room. She grabs the fire extinguisher she keeps in the garage, kicks in the door and puts out the fire herself.

The firefighters get there. They agree that Sam put it out, but say they'll keep someone on the scene the rest of the night to check for possible hot spots. But the house smells like smoke, so Sam goes back in for some clothes.....and goes home with Jack!

I can dream, can't I?

By the way, I think the reason for the lack of posts is that Gateworld is down for maintenance. I got in through a saved link straight to my controls....but who knows, this post may not survive the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                This is probably a dumb newbie question... but... how come there's no Amanda!Thunk thread?

She's thunk-worthy...... surely....

Oh, definitely thunk-worthy!

There was one a while back, but it kinda went dead after a while. Actually, I find it interesting to note that the thunk threads for the guys (RDA, MS etc) get *alot* of replies in them, but the thunk threads for the girls seem to die out quickly... hmmm o.O

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  two hours and no post? my goodness, what is this thread coming to ????

mmhm, ok, there's a thread around with dating questions so let's play with some of those

let's say it's 3am, sam's in bed, alone and in her jammies. the fire/smoke alarm goes off. What is the first thing sam grabs and how does she act/react?

me? ok, first thing she grabs is her cell, second thing is, presuming she brought it home with her, is her lappy. not only is it full of classified stuff, but shes' not gonna risk losing that data
                  Schroedinger II
                  Her Indian Motorcycle

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

By the way, I think the reason for the lack of posts is that Gateworld is down for maintenance. I got in through a saved link straight to my controls....but who knows, this post may not survive the night.
                    Yeah, the Main site is down because of hosting problems, but the forums forum.gateworld.net is on a different host so it's not affected

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                      I was able to find the first part of deepspace's Samanda Saga for those of you who missed it, waaaay back here:

Part One Post #3066

Part Two Post #6203

NC
                      Great find, NC! You get the Sherlock Award! And just how did you do that without the search function! You must have sooooo much more patience than I do!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

Go Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                          Schroedinger II
                          Her Indian Motorcycle
                          Ooo - I agree, AD, she'd have to grab the cat and pull the bike out of the garage! I also love the idea that Sam has another cat - and love your name for him

Comment

OK, here's another of my ideas for a Season 9 (or 10) Sam-story that I'd like to see: Sam is hurt and close to death... Ascended Daniel comes to talk to her while she hovers between life and death. But Daniel's not Ascended anymore you say? Ah, but there's my cool twist -- it's AU Ascended Danile that comes to visit our Sam! He could even be on the screen with our Daniel... they could exchange a few words... maybe about hair or some such... You see AU Ascended Daniel never went against the rules of the Ascended - he never took on Anubis and then got 'descended'. Or even better, AU Ascended Daniel only makes himself visible to Sam, so our Daniel thinks she's delirious when she talks to and replies to someone that he can't hear or see. Our Sam would explain to AU Daniel why our Daniel is descended... and attempt to explain to our Daniel that she's talking to an AU Ascended Daniel... and he would be skeptical and still think that she's probably delirious... which she could be... but there's still AU Ascended Daniel there... Or is she hallucinating as she did on the Prometheus? Oooo, they could leave that episode with so many unanswered questions about what was real and what wasn't!

Comment

ChopinGal: NC and Astro ... kudos on your unusual teaching styles.
                              I just collected 30 term papers from two classes. After quick glances at the writing, I wanted to have real blankets thrown over their heads!
                              The only fault transecting my classroom was their failure to spell and punctuate!
                              Oh. *deepspace wonders what on earth Chopingal must think of her abismal spelling, grammar and punctuation*.

Nearly Circular: I was able to find the first part of deepspace's Samanda Saga for those of you who missed it, waaaay back here:
                              Part One Post #3066
                              Part Two Post #6203
                              NC
                              astrogeologist: Great find, NC! You get the Sherlock Award! And just how did you do that without the search function! You must have sooooo much more patience than I do!
                              Wow. I can't believe you did that. And just for my silly story too . I went through pages and pages, dated around the time that I thought I'd posted it, and I still managed to be about 50 pages off. I certainly didn't have the patience to continue. Thankyou.

And don't forget NC's post, which explains the reptilian aquaintance.
                              As a faithful companion to the Wise Elder, I was concerned when I read this account, as I am dependent on her for sustenance and exercise. I took it upon myself to infiltrate her computer to look for more recent images. I did find a somewhat more recent photo, but as you can see, it has somehow been marred by an unfortunate accident.

I do hope that this will assist you in your search. I also include a picture of myself, on the lookout for my next meal, er, my missing friend.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

I would like to say !WOW! to Simhavaktra. That was an amazing post, especially so as it was your first post. I am glad that you chose to post it here in Samanda, and honoured that it was in reply to my post ! Please keep discussing things!

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Working...
                                X