There But for the Grace of God
    The Broca Divide
    The Torment of Tantalus
    Solitudes

...and now for Season 2:

Great pic choices for Season 2, Uber!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
      Sam (through AT) is really good at explaining things. Do you think when Sam retires from active duty (a day *far in the future* please) she'd like to teach at the AF academy?. I bet she'd be a great instructor.
      ... as long as Hailey wasn't in her class!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        You asked if we'll ever see Sam use the Ribbon Device...I think you should edit it to say AGAIN.

We got to see her kick Seth's butt using the Ribbon Device...so I'd personally LOVE to watch her zap another baddy with the Ribbon Device/ring transporter button/personal shield/brain melter...

Actually, I'd expand the question to ask whether or not her royal Samness will be using ANY Goa'uld technology in the future...

Duelly edited (sans the 'royal Samness' )
        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
          Duelly edited (sans the 'royal Samness' )
          WHHHATTTT!!?!??!??!?

You left off the ROYAL SAMNESS???

But how will anyone know that you are referring to Her Eminence, Her Royal Highness, the Great and Gracious Queen of SAMANDA?!?!???

*gasp*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace

Celebratory Dates of Birth
            January 04 DancerofSpaz
            January 04 MajorSam
            January 29 Coley [1965] (newly 40)
            February 11 SkyDiver (Denise)
            February 14 Astrogeologist [19?2]
            February 17 Strix Varia [1965] (turning 40 this year)
            March 15 Chopingal
            March 19 Jckfan (newly 40)
            March 22 Olivia
            April 19 Deepspace
            May 20 SamFan [1988]
            June 19 UberSG-1Fan(Mary Beth) [1973] (Turning 32)
            August Tsaxlady (turning 40)
            August 16 Carterslave
            August 20 DipsofJazz [1959]
            August 28 Amanda
            August 28 Matt
            August 31 SamFan31
            September 02 ForeverSG1(Kat) [1967]
            October 18 Agent Dark
            November 02 Chocdoc [1957]
            November 09 Tara3583 [1954]
            December 18 NearlyCircular (doesn't like birthday celebrations)

I've also added Carterslave. Anyone who doesn't want to be on this list, I can take you off if you want.
            *very small voice* I am personally very... shy? of birthdays, but after Kat noticed, I felt it was unfair to ask other people for theirs if I didn't put mine.
            Our Royal Page has been diligent about maintaining the kingdom's records of birth. We would be remiss not to notice that her own birthday is about to occur, probably whilst she is away from Samanda.

I hereby commission Royal Photographer or Keeper of the Flame to commemorate the littlest Page's day of birth in a gentle manner so that she is able to enjoy the tribute without too much embarrassment.

Jester
            Last edited by ChopinGal; 13 April 2005, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
              Guess the Episode or Add a Caption:

Carter to Mitchell: "Yes, I'm back ... now deal with it and get the hell out of my way."

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                Carter to Mitchell: "Yes, I'm back ... now deal with it and get the hell out of my way."

I LOVE IT!!

NC

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                  You asked if we'll ever see Sam use the Ribbon Device...I think you should edit it to say AGAIN.

We got to see her kick Seth's butt using the Ribbon Device...so I'd personally LOVE to watch her zap another baddy with the Ribbon Device/ring transporter button/personal shield/brain melter...

Actually, I'd expand the question to ask whether or not her royal Samness will be using ANY Goa'uld technology in the future...

And I want the caveat that they don't Tokrafy her! I don't want her to become 'Sam and TokraX'... but I really want her to explore the abilties she inherited from Jolinar.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                    ROTFLOL! Sam would never say that (where we could here it) but it's fun to imagine!

I'm hoping to see that Carter and Mitchell are friends... if they are around the same age, it would be cool if they had gone through the Academy together and then flown together as young pilots... and they have a mutual respect for each other's abilities. (OK, so I live in La-La Land).

Comment

Do as i say or the jaffa here will kick your tushie!
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

A few more of my favorite Sam pics

................................................................................ ....."Embarkation Room"

..................................................."Not my favorite team"

More screen caps from 2010
                        Last edited by astrogeologist; 13 April 2005, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                          A few more of my favorite Sam pics

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...endatabase.jpg
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...kationRoom.jpg
                          ................................................................................ ....."Embarkation Room"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...voriteTeam.jpg
                          ..................................................."Not my favorite team"

More screen caps from 2010
                          Love the 2010 captures...especially the tour guide words of wisdom! Makes me giggle.

Comment

More Sam Whumping links. And I'm not done yet. Eventually, I will put together a website, I think. Would any of you multi-talented and wonderful folks want to make a Sam-whumping banner for it?

Allies and Enemies by caffeinenut
                            http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/archive2/2/alliesand.html

Healing by Katerina17
                            http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/archive2/2/healing.html

Legendary by Abby Eddey
                            http://www.geocities.com/abbyeddey/everlasting.html

Overtime by SG1-Fanfic
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1909552/1/

What Will It Take by SG1-Fanfic
                            http://home.comcast.net/~molokini/WhatWillItTake.html

Head Trip by Chopin Gal
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2179219/1/

Little Angel by Kat H
                            http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/archiv...ttleangel.html

Weak by Trouble
                            http://shelby.ho8.com/carterfic/viewstory.php?sid=166

1991 by Starbuck92
                            http://www.shahrazad.net/~sgnovels/stories1/1991.txt
                            (over 18)
                            Last edited by Strix varia; 18 April 2005, 06:27 PM.

My LJ

Comment

"if you really loved me you wouldn't put pressure on me to exchange essences"
                              Those who know the truth must rise up boldly and be a light into the darkness, if the truth bearers stay quiet, then the lost are already gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Coley

... so what is the price these days for introducing a strapping middle aged gent to the Samandan Kingdom. Bearing in mind what I've had to do to get him here!!!

Let me see... Well I had to keep him sweet the last couple of weeks, so I had to hold back on the flood of sarcasm cast in his direction for his oh- so- midlife-crisis purchase of a singlespeed mountain bike. Guess who's always waiting for him at the top of the hill on lightweight 27 speed scouring the track below with a pair of bins. Do you know how difficult it is for a Lancastrian to hold back the sarcasm - you so owe me.

Ahh then there's all the tea, popcorn, chocolate that will come with introducing him to the dvd world of Stargate - yes I hate to be the one to squeal, but he's a Stargate virgin - yes indeedie!

Then I will have to put up with all the "Aint AT super hot" comments while I wallow in the world of very average looking gal.

So I've just doubled the official male count on SAGCT and I'm hoping doubled the male mail count too!! (Hint to 1s4S on posting expectations!!)

I'm sure you will agree my time away from the thread hasn't been in vain errrr sorry vane or is it vein?!!

Oh and have all the coffin dodgers whimped out on age declaration?!

Cheers everyone! - Bottle of "Dirty Dick" raised heartily. Obviously not a favourite of the Jester seeing as it was the only thing left in the drinks cabinet. Methinks she goes for the less mature things in life!! (As I'm sure Murray will testify)
                                My Dear Royal Accountant

It behooves me to commend you on your sterling efforts to procure, er ... secure, another member of the kingdom ... a virgin no less! Heaven knows that we could certainly use a few of those around.

I trust that you are up to the task of teaching Mr. Inbred Intrepid Inbed ... excuse me ... my royal pen keeps slipping and I do apologize. What will the kindly gent think of us? He certainly deserves the best that Samanda has to offer, and, if that includes popcorn, hot chocolate, and Earl Grey tea, then I say go to it!

As you wisely noted, it will not take many hours of indoctrination via the telly device for our newcomer to experience the beauty of our Queen and become besotted. Yes, you will have to endure his straying attention but know that men are fickle. At best, they cycle into our lives for a brief moment, pant a bit from the overexertion, and then leave when the going gets all uphill. So be prepared to be his teacher, but do not get too attached. Above all, it is his loyalty to the Queen that is to be commended. Be prepared to switch gears if necessary and keep your distance. Detachment is the better part of valour in this case. You will be a better person for it.

I know that you and I share a certain passion, a joie de vivre, for the finer things in life. However, there will always be another Royal Gala for us to kick up our heels. In the meantime, we must not backpedal into anything unseemly nor premature. Our new gentleman caller's reputation must remain untouched, unsullied.

The Royal Head of Security is looking for a few good men, and this newcomer's arrival seems a blessing in disguise. The only other candidate for Assistant Director of Security is that slave to Carter who resides in Sin City. In contrast, our new male member actually arrived with his very own trench coat which may prove that he has done detective work in the past. And, if he be a Stargate virgin, then we must be respectful of his future value to the kingdom and not become frivolous nor flirty in his presence. Behave yourself, bean counter!

Once again, salutations and congratulations on bagging this chap! And, also, words of support as you pass a major milestone in your own life and start to move downhill. Remember that going downhill allows you to pick up speed. The best is yet to come!

I shall replenish the royal liquor cabinet soon. You are correct in assuming that my tastes lie towards the younger, less ripened fruits of the vine.

Collegially,

Royal Jester

Last edited by ChopinGal; 13 April 2005, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X