Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carterslave
    to quote a music video that just won an award over at Abydos Gate—"she's what a woman's 'sposed to be."
    Can you post a link to the webpage where that music video is?

Comment

Originally posted by Carterslave
      Uhhhhh, yeah ... ah, something like that. I 'spose many guys would find Carter intimidating but—to quote a music video that just won an award over at Abydos Gate—"she's what a woman's 'sposed to be."
      Lol, is that the vid to the tune of 'Do it with Madonna' by the Androids? Thats a great vid
      http://www.laurajo.net/sg1/videos/otherpairing.htm
      Of course if thats not the one you were talking about CarterSlave - download it anyway
      (and on a side note, the band that plays that song is actually comes from down where I live - Theh Gippsland region in Victoria, Australia )

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal

Dark Lord - dark, delicious and delectable ... brewed to commemorate a courageous soldier who inspired his men with his never-say-die attitude. Sounds strangely like Dark Agent ....

White Shield - bottled live ale that matures with age ... carried by Dark Agent?!

Royal Accountant/Editor and Court Jester
        Mmmmm, Alcohol... :drool:

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
          Mmmmm, Alcohol... :drool:
          Dark Agent...Agent Dark...

Hmmm....

I'm sensing some sort of a connection here...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

So, I posted my favorite Soldier Sam, but here are a few more favorites:

Smiling Sam

Sad Sam

Sauve Sam

Scared Sam

Snarky Sam

Scientist Sam

Screaming Sam

And I would add Sexy Sam, except it really isn't Sam, but rather Amanda, and, well, that just blows the alliteration...

My LJ

Comment

Favourite Sam Pics:
              Well I got quite a few in my sig, so I'll post the ones I like the best

Carter on the AT-4 - Great little action sequence in that episode

Carter kitted out with full camo gear in Rules of Engagement. Damm she makes that camo paint look good

Carter on the buisness end of a MP-5

Pilot!Sam - the next best thing to Soldier!Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                So, I posted my favorite Soldier Sam, but here are a few more favorites:
                And I would add Sexy Sam, except it really isn't Sam, but rather Amanda, and, well, that just blows the alliteration...
                Great Pics Strix!

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                  I'm not sure which interview I was reading... or watching... (it was months ago), but I do remember that the interviewer asked Stargate Convention 'personnel' which actor was their favorite guest... The answer was a very certain 'Amanda Tapping'! (And by Convention personnel, I mean the folks who organize, moderate and run the Convention).
                  That would be GateCon 2004 Interviewer is our dear David.

Lol, is that the vid to the tune of 'Do it with Madonna' by the Androids? Thats a great vid
                  http://www.laurajo.net/sg1/videos/otherpairing.htm
                  Of course if thats not the one you were talking about CarterSlave - download it anyway
                  (and on a side note, the band that plays that song is actually comes from down where I live - Theh Gippsland region in Victoria, Australia )
                  Hehe, i LOVE taht vid!!! Definately recomend it to all who like Sam!!!

Fantastic pics everyone

One of my faves:

I love that she's down on the ground, doin her thing. I love her expression, she's just so... focused, into it, kickin a$$!!!

WELCOME BACK DEAR ROYAL ACCOUNTANT!!!!! Our Kindgom is saved!!! Alas without your presence, your fantastic witicism, your liquor... well that seems to be remedied! I call a Royal Banquet in honour of lost comrades, as well as our new members,(Including the Royal Princess!) and all our old members! A grand Samandan Feast to celebrate everything Samanda.

But first...

Hear Ye Hear Ye, From henforth let it be known that a NEW BEAN has come into existance!!!!!!!!!

The YELLOW BEAN!!! Awarded to those who show particular achievement in The Arts, may that be visual graphics, works of prose, or poetry. Royally Decreed in light that we are surrounded my such boggling talent!!!

The first Recipiant...

COLEY, for although our dear Accountant has been so painfully missing for such a time, due to the evil powers of malfunctions (Too bad she didn't have Sam around...) yet did not forget our Kingdom, and even composed a masterpiece of a poem to assure us that, although not here in typing... she is with us always in Spirit!!!

The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                  |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Favourite Sam Pics:
                    Well I got quite a few in my sig, so I'll post the ones I like the best

Carter on the AT-4 - Great little action sequence in that episode
                    One of my all-time favorite Carter scenes.

Carter kitted out with full camo gear in Rules of Engagement. Damm she makes that camo paint look good

Carter on the buisness end of a MP-5

Pilot!Sam - the next best thing to Soldier!Sam
                    Great photos, AgentDark! Hooyah!
                    Last edited by astrogeologist; 07 April 2005, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                      That would be GateCon 2004 Interviewer is our dear David.
                      Thanks MajorSam - good memory!
                      One of my faves:

I love that she's down on the ground, doin her thing. I love her expression, she's just so... focused, into it, kickin a$$!!!
                      Great Sam pic, MS!
                      WELCOME BACK DEAR ROYAL ACCOUNTANT!!!!! Our Kindgom is saved!!! Alas without your presence, your fantastic witicism, your liquor... well that seems to be remedied! I call a Royal Banquet in honour of lost comrades, as well as our new members,(Including the Royal Princess!) and all our old members! A grand Samandan Feast to celebrate everything Samanda.

But first...Hear Ye Hear Ye, From henforth let it be known that a NEW BEAN has come into existance!!!!!!!!!
                      The YELLOW BEAN!!! Awarded to those who show particular achievement in The Arts, may that be visual graphics, works of prose, or poetry. Royally Decreed in light that we are surrounded by such boggling talent!!!

The first Recipiant...

COLEY,
                      for although our dear Accountant has been so painfully missing for such a time, due to the evil powers of malfunctions (Too bad she didn't have Sam around...) yet did not forget our Kingdom, and even composed a masterpiece of a poem to assure us that, although not here in typing... she is with us always in Spirit!!!

Great idea, MajorSam!
                      Last edited by astrogeologist; 07 April 2005, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Oops, I just realized i'd completely forgotten about my all-time always-has been fave two pics:

ITLOD was my very original favourite episode. I just couldn't get enough of Sam with the glowing eyes. I don't know why I have this thing with Evil!Sam(s!) and glowy eyes, but... I love them

EDIT:
                        Ooh, as well I love:

(I'm sure someone has a much better pic than this) but

I love it... her expression is completely "Oh yeah, i'm cool, and I know it!"
                        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

EDIT:
                          Ooh, as well I love:

(I'm sure someone has a much better pic than this) but

I love it... her expression is completely "Oh yeah, i'm cool, and I know it!"
                          It's not much better, but here's the pic, and the line that went with it:

Wormhole theory...

I loved Sam's look in Nightwalkers, the long coat, the shades, the scarf, the whole ensemble.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                            It's not much better, but here's the pic, and the line that went with it:

Wormhole theory...

I loved Sam's look in Nightwalkers, the long coat, the shades, the scarf, the whole ensemble.

NC
                            How about this one then?

Just another example proving my theory that Sam is indeed the hero of every (or almost every) episode

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

More guess the episode, and all of these highlight the "domestic" side of Sam.

Clip One

Clip Two

Clip Three

Clip Four

Clip Five (with the background noise, this one's a little hard to make out, so I'll write it out for you as well if you want to read it)
                              Spoiler:
                              "I like what they've done with the place."

NC

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                                More guess the episode, and all of these highlight the "domestic" side of Sam.

Clip One

Clip Two

Clip Three

Clip Four

Clip Five (with the background noise, this one's a little hard to make out, so I'll write it out for you as well if you want to read it)
                                Spoiler:
                                "I like what they've done with the place."

NC
                                Clip 1:
                                Spoiler:
                                Emancipation

Clip 2:
                                Spoiler:
                                Ascension?
                                Edited to add: Nope, not Ascension - it's Forsaken
                                Corso: You're an officer in your homeworld's military, you're a scientist, an explorer, and apparently you're a pretty fair mechanic.
                                Carter: And I make a mean souffle.

Clip 3:
                                Spoiler:
                                I can't remember the episode title, but they were walking through general "Goa'uld ostentasious" at the time... and she was speaking to Daniel?"

Clip 4:
                                Spoiler:
                                The episode with the guys all in white tights

Clip 5: erm..?

And, great audio clips, NC. Great fun!
                                Royal Blue Jello

Last edited by astrogeologist; 07 April 2005, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X