Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Thank you MajorSam, O generous one...

I wish that Amanda knew of us... I think she'd get a kick out of this place...

I wonder what Her Royal Highness would say if she came here

My Dear photographer... have you been Ill?? *raises eyebrow* Perhaps you just had too much Blue Jello that night.. The Queen does in fact know of us, and stated that if she can ever find the time in her Royal Heir dominated schedule she desires to check us out! She is very pleased and humbled by knowing of such a place, and thanks all for our wishes regarding the Heir and such.
    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Attention Royal Court Photographer,
      It is imperetive that you report for your security breifing at the soonest - I have received a number of reports concerning lewd behaviour in the Court and will now be instructing all new members to the court on proper protocol whilst on the grounds.
      I fear it is only a matter of time before certain members of the Court (who I shall not name) will force me to uphold the Samandan Laws and take the offending persons into custody. I sincerely hope that it does not come to this.

Regards,
      Agent Dark
      Royal Head of Security.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
        Democracy... Who ever said anything about democracy!? I thought this was a Monarchy, you know, Queen with the ultimate power who gives said power to President, namely moi. *checks fine print* Yup, no democracy stated...
        Doh! Knew I shoulda read the fine print before signing up to this!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
          It is imperetive that you report for your security breifing at the soonest - I have received a number of reports concerning lewd behaviour in the Court and will now be instructing all new members to the court on proper protocol whilst on the grounds.
          I fear it is only a matter of time before certain members of the Court (who I shall not name) will force me to uphold the Samandan Laws and take the offending persons into custody. I sincerely hope that it does not come to this.

Regards,
          Agent Dark
          Royal Head of Security.
          Briefing schmiefing... (wait, did I actually type that or think it?)

Um... Absolutely Mr. Royal Head of Security. It's top on my to do list...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Doh! Knew I shoulda read the fine print before signing up to this!
            *pats on head* It's ok dear, no-ones perfect

Well... i'm off to training! Have fun (but not to much) (And not with Murray *ahem*) (At least not without me ) I'll hopefully see you all as much as I can tomorrow, i'm not sure i'll be able to make it Thursday before I head off to the airport... well, i'll be on in the morning... anyways, have a good night everyone
            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Speaking of Her Highness, here's a new picture of her...

Methinks her Majesty has been partaking a tad too liberally of the special blue jello.

And I'm not talkin' bout the dress.
              Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
              "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
              One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
              resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
              confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
              A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
              The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

My Dear photographer... have you been Ill?? *raises eyebrow* Perhaps you just had too much Blue Jello that night.. The Queen does in fact know of us, and stated that if she can ever find the time in her Royal Heir dominated schedule she desires to check us out! She is very pleased and humbled by knowing of such a place, and thanks all for our wishes regarding the Heir and such.
                That's right!

I forgot you actually spoke to her majesty (how that happened I'd love to know...)

I haven't actually read every page of this thread so if how you got to talk to her has been discussed in full then please direct me to the correct page on this thread and I will submit myself to the Royal Head of Security for punishment with the pain stick... (owwie )

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Regards,
                  Agent Dark
                  Royal Head of Security.
                  My Dear RHoS ... Royal Head of Security

I just want to commend you on your superb dedication to the job and to upholding the Laws of Samanda.

Why, just the other day, I was saying to the Wise Elder and Royal Accountant that we should all contribute in whatever way we can to promoting ethical and moral responsibility within the confines of our small kingdom. In fact, we were at the Royal Aid Society at the time, volunteering to help with the endowments.

As you may know already, I am an enthusiastic patronizer ... er ... patron of the creative arts in Samanda. Besides entertaining with my lyre at the local nursing home and soup kitchen, I have begun writing an operetta along with a local gentleman named Murray. We shall present this new work of art to the Queen when it has been completed. It requires rather long and arduous hours of labor, often late into the night. But it is a labor of love, I assure you!

Besides my volunteer work in the kingdom, I am also planning a spirituality retreat at the local convent so that I can better serve the Vicar in preparing his weekly sermons.

I hope all my endeavors meet with your approval and show you that I have, indeed, placed my dainty feet upon the straight and narrow paths of respectability ... no need to concern yourself about me at all ... all's well ... I'm getting me to the nunnery ... from whence I shall return with even loftier thoughts and ideals.

Humbly,

Court Jester

Comment

Shouldst the kind and generous citizenry of the great kingdom of Samanda desire my services as Royal Court Photographer (and all around graphic manipulator), then I humbly accept thy offering.

Please indicate thy will, O great Samandites...
                    I'd like to put in a request for a series of Firefighter Sam screencaps from The Changeling (like what you did for Singularity).

Comment

Hi all!

Don't forget to vote in the Season 6 Best Carter Episode Poll (closes Saturday, I believe).

AND - Please post your Season 6 episode comments on this thread. I have already archived and collected the comments from the posts by Skydiver, NearlyCircular, ChopinGal, MajorSal, AgentDark and Astrogeologist. All Season 6 comments will be collated and archived into one summary which will be posted on Saturday.

What were your favorite 'Sam Lines' from Season 6?
                      (Here's a few from past seasons)

Post your favorite Sam pics or screen caps from Season 6!

Last edited by astrogeologist; 08 March 2005, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Here's a shot from my one of my favorite scenes in Season 6

Photo is from the Official Amanda Tapping Website.

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                          Here's a shot from my one of my favorite scenes in Season 6

Photo is from the Official Amanda Tapping Website.

I loved this episode and the behind the scenes bit of info that Amanda gave out about the little air pocket she kept missing and then chocking as she took in a mouth full of water!

Jacob's "Sam i'm sorry" when he realised he could not save her was so heartbreaking to hear
                          that i do remember that scene bringing tears to
                          my eyes when i first watched it.
                          ......TARA......

Comment

Thankyou for my 3rd jelly cube, just realised i've got it
                            ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                              I'd like to put in a request for a series of Firefighter Sam screencaps from The Changeling (like what you did for Singularity).
                              By request of the Royal Seer of Stars (sorry astrogeologist, I don't know your Royal title ), Sam throughout Changeling.

Now since this isn't a Sam ep on any level (she's practically an extra), I can't do a character case study by scene. Instead, I've divided the sections up based on what she was wearing in which reality/non-reality:

Basic Black Shirt:

SG-1 Uniform:

Fire House:

Firefighter Gear:

Comment

Hey everyone, popping in to make some announcements!!!

First off, MAJORSAL, YOU'RE A SYSTEM LORD?!!??! WOOOOOHOOO, We have a SL among our ranks!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!
                                Hey, wow, I am!

My Goauld name is Lord Bewithme. I'm tough (soft as cotton) and mean (won't kill a fly). I have slaves (all men, all naked), and rule over ppl in a harsh manner (everyone gets a kiss and hug in the morning).

Fear me!

*hugs everyone I frightened*

Second off... I'm ONE BLOCK away from becoming a System Lord myself!!
                                Yay, we can rule together! I mean, fear us!

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X