X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark

Nup

Fudgebuckets!!!

*walks off grumbling again to fan fic I am actually for once working on The actual plot too, not just whumping bits! *
    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

I must say that I do not remember much from that night. The 'special' Blue Jello that was so 'generously offered' to me gave me a terrible hang-over the next morning (though I suspect the numerous shots of whiskey that I was forced to down in the presence of the Royal Elder did not help matters either). I hope I did not conduct myself in an indecent manner and I apoligize profusely to anyone who may have been offended.

Sincerely
      Agent Dark, Royal Head of Security

The Royal Elder must plead innocent to this charge. I was under the impression that the shot glasses contained a special beverage concocted for the occasion in order to honor our Queen, and was assured by the Jester that the brew was non-alcoholic. Of course, in hindsight, I should have known that this wasn't the case when I attempted to use the liquid to extinguish one of the small fires in the kitchen and inadvertently created a bit of an inferno. I do admit to indulging in a wee sip or 20 myself, so I too, apologize if I offended anyone or behaved in an inappropriate way.

Not so Wise Elder

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
        Fudgebuckets!!!

*walks off grumbling again to fan fic I am actually for once working on The actual plot too, not just whumping bits! *
        Dont get distracted by this thread then! I want to read it sometime this year!

Fudgebuckets - mmmmmm lol

Comment

Dont get distracted by this thread then! I want to read it sometime this year!

Fudgebuckets - mmmmmm lol
          *distractions abound*

Actually I have two very massive things tomorrow that I should be preparing for... *am not preparing*

This year eh? You don't ask for much do you!? I'll try! I'm just realizing I want to completely change a lot of the major things in it... I basically have to re-write all i've done so far... *GAH*

mmmm indeed *would go get some but has already had enough sweet things today, so resists *

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
            Some of my favorite Sam moments in season 6 Wow, long post. Season 6 must be one of my favorites. Oh, and I voted for Nightwalkers, Metamorphosis, and Unnatural Selection. NC
            My brain nearly melted trying to pick the best 3 Sam episodes of S6! So many great Sam moments during that season makes it so hard. But I went with...
            NearlyCircular and AgentDark - great comments all around! Lots of fun to read. I have archived them and added them to the Season 6 Summary list!

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
              The Royal Elder must plead innocent to this charge. I was under the impression that the shot glasses contained a special beverage concocted for the occasion in order to honor our Queen, and was assured by the Jester that the brew was non-alcoholic. Of course, in hindsight, I should have known that this wasn't the case when I attempted to use the liquid to extinguish one of the small fires in the kitchen and inadvertently created a bit of an inferno. I do admit to indulging in a wee sip or 20 myself, so I too, apologize if I offended anyone or behaved in an inappropriate way.

Not so Wise Elder

Dearest Partner in Crime

Never trust the validity of words coming from the mouth of a Jester!

And I was too busy patronizing Murray to keep an eye on your behavior! It's best you ask our Head of Security about your and his undercover activities that evening.

Cordially,

CJ

Comment

AND THE PURPLE BEAN AWARD FOR POST 2500 GOES TO...

FOREVERSG-!!!!! (*^&( Once again someone sneaks in before I can get there!**Although on the main General Discussion screen it says replies: 2500 - MajorSam... but I suposse that's replies to the first post, which wouldnt' count, so... yeah, the 2500'th post is Forever's*

*and the crowd goes wild*

OH MY GOSH!!!

Wait a minute I have my speech here somewhere.
                *looks into pants pocket*
                *glances around embarrassed*
                Umm, well I had it here.

I'd like to thank the academy for this completely unplanned award.
                It truly is a honor that has left me without words.

*taking a deep breath and wiping away tears*

Firstly I would like to begin by thanking our Magnificient Queen.
                If it were not for her, I would not have been here tonight
                worshipping our beautiful and fair mother, noble and just ruler,
                Defender of Samanda.

I would also like to thank all the denizen's of Samanda who
                so graciously typed their fingers to the bone inorder to bring
                our grand posting totals so close to 2500 that I may be able
                to obtain such a wonderful honor.

Lastly, I would like to thank my wonderful husband and family
                for their complete and utter support. Without it I would not
                be able to post so frequently and would not have obtained
                this most cherished award.

My most generous thanks to each and every one of you,
                Always ForeverSG1

Comment

Touchstone

How about this one?

it's gotta be new order. sam's a lt col and new order and zero hour are the only times' she's in her dress blues in s8 that i can recall
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    it's gotta be new order. sam's a lt col and new order and zero hour are the only times' she's in her dress blues in s8 that i can recall
                    OMG, a screencap that Sky didnt guess right!
                    /me checks to see if the world is ending

It's not New Order and its not Zero Hour

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                      Dearest Partner in Crime

Never trust the validity of words coming from the mouth of a Jester!

And I was too busy patronizing Murray to keep an eye on your behavior! It's best you ask our Head of Security about your and his undercover activities that evening.

Cordially,

CJ

To my co-conspirator:

Sadly, I fear that neither of us can recall much of what must have been a memorable evening. And finding myself short of beans at the moment, I will be unable to purchase the negatives of any photographs which might been taken by the Times special photographer. Although, perhaps she could be bribed with some of the special brew which I managed to steal, er, confiscate that evening.

Sincerely,

WE

Comment

How about this one?
                        Answer:
                        Spoiler:
                        Covenant! And AstroG does a little dance (don't watch) because she got one right!

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                          Answer:
                          Spoiler:
                          Covenant! And AstroG does a little dance (don't watch) because she got one right!
                          Haha, give yourself some Blue Jello for that one

Comment

So... how about this pic?

Guess That Episode

Photo is from the Official Amanda Tapping website

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                              So... how about this pic?

Guess That Episode

Psh, Frozen!!!!

(Smacks self that didn't get the Covenant one)

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Correct!

Next up...

Guess That Episode

Comment

Working...
                                X