Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    To celebrate my 3000th post, I hereby give all my love and support to Amanda Tapping! May you have a healthy baby, and may God bless you with a child as wonderful as yourself.

((((((((((Amanda and Baby))))))))))
    Sally
    WOW! 3000! Posts!
    I am speechless (and that's quite a feat!)
    Congratulations, and thanks so much for creating and posting on the SaGC!
    I forgot to comment on this ep in my fave eps of s6 review. One of my fave parts of that ep was when you saw the tention between Sam and Jack regarding the Tok'ra. In fact (shameless plug coming up), I wrote a fic based on this theme.
    http://www.samandjack.net/stories/sj...sequences.html
    It's called Truth and Consequences. It's S/J shippy, but subtle.
    Sally
    Great fic, Sally! Loved your characterizations!
    I voted for my season 6 faves... (yes, I voted four again... be lucky, it was almost more )Every ep had some good Sam moments/scenes. I really liked season 6 (even though it's nice to have Daniel back).Sally
    Great comments, Sally. I have archived and added your comments to the growing Season 6 Comment summary list!
    Last edited by astrogeologist; 06 March 2005, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      welcome to samanda!
      grab some blue jello and an orange t-shirt and make yourself confortable
      I like that...

'Grab some blue jellow and an orange t-shirt and make yourself comfortable'...
      that should be one of the mottos on the wall of the SaGC!

I also liked
      *Wake me when Sam gets back*

And then, of course, there is always
      "Welcome to MY life!" (which has to be said with a knowing grin)

And over on the SaGC refrigerator is a sign that reads:
      "Maybourne, you are an idiot every day of the week!
      Why couldn't you have just taken one day off?!"

Posted on the SaGC locker room door:
      Y’know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water!
      Next up: parting the Red Sea.

On the wall of the SaGC gym/workout room:
      You have untapped greatness inside you
      Last edited by astrogeologist; 10 March 2005, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
        I always loved that scene in Full Circle because it caught me by surprise ... so unlike Carter to just play gangbusters and shoot everything apart ... it was a Jack O'Neill moment for sure!

And it also took Sam to figure out the solution too by applying the red laser beam ... brains and bullets!
        That's what makes Sam the best, most rounded out character...

She'll think a situation through like nobody's business and come up with cool off the wall solutions...

But when the pressure starts rising (impending doom at the hands of Anubis is a fairly heavy pressure situation), the thinking ends and the blasting starts...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

[QUOTE=MajorSam

Just wanted to share a silly dream last night. I dreamt that Amanda was early with baby, and ended up having twins, one boy, one girl, whom she named George, and Belinda... lol, and she had them like... in the middle of this meadow place, and they were on the run from some Hitler people or something... I don't quite remember, just that it was messed. up.!!! (I also dreamt about flying around mountains in my France trip, and some really messed up army stuff... but anyways... )
          [/QUOTE]

Having watched SG1 and MI-5 last night I had a dream (what I can remember of it) where Sam was doing some sort of Femme Nikita mission.

Comment

Here's another one with Sam and Janet

Guess That Episode

Photo is from the Official Amanda Tapping Website

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
              Having watched SG1 and MI-5 last night I had a dream (what I can remember of it) where Sam was doing some sort of Femme Nikita mission.
              Oh - you should write a fanfic based on that!

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist

Guess That Episode

Dangit...I know this one too on sight.

Methinks I needst to gettest a life-eth...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                  I, myself, would choose the latter as I have a penchant for crystal balls.

Thinks to self, "must get mind out of gutter".

NC

Comment

Guess That Episode

Hathor?

Comment

Guess That Episode
                      This is probably from Past and Present where Janet is called in to try and diagnose exactly what type of insanity caused TBTB to take such a wonderful villian like Linnea and turn her into Strawberry Shortcake.
                      Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                      "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                      One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                      resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                      confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                      A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                      The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Guess That Episode
                        Originally posted by jckfan55
                        Hathor?
                        Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
                        This is probably from Past and Present where Janet is called in to try and diagnose exactly what type of insanity caused TBTB to take such a wonderful villian like Linnea and turn her into Strawberry Shortcake.
                        Great guesses, but it's not from Hathor or Past and Present.

Comment

Great guesses, but it's not from Hathor or Past and Present.
                          Allegiance? We don't often see Janet in cammo.

Comment

I liked Avenger, too. Great scenes between AT and Patrick McKenna. I especially liked the scene where she finally admits to Hammond that Felger is a screwup. They don't show that side of Sam very often. She may blame herself when things go wrong, but she usually defends everyone else, so for her to complain about Felger was a big deal. And I love the line "it wouldn't kill him to ease up on the aftershave a bit"

The episode isn't liked by a lot of fans, probably due to lack of Jack and Daniel, and the fact that there are fans who don't seem to like any of the comic episodes. And once again, some fans chose to blame Sam. I read one post complaining that Sam took the time to put on earrings when she went out to find Felger at the bridge.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                              Thinks to self, "must get mind out of gutter".

NC
                              HAHA *pats head* it's ok, there's nothing wrong with being there!

Guess That Episode

Can't be either hathor or Past and Present, look at they're hair people, it's season 6...
                              The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                              |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                                And once again, some fans chose to blame Sam. I read one post complaining that Sam took the time to put on earrings when she went out to find Felger at the bridge.

NC
                                Good Grief!
                                I liked her advice to him--don't think about the stakes, think about the problem. Something I'm sure she knows from experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X