PDA

View Full Version : possibible SPOILER:lifeline reunion the seer and travasa rasa an april fools joke:{

ur uncle urgo
April 2nd, 2007, 06:18 PM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/RhA5J6YPk8I/AAAAAAAACbQ/H2oTBF5Xngs/s1600-h/1st+chcoie.JPG look spoilers for the whole first eps on the laptop

look only if u dare

probably an april fools joke hahaha got me:<

lifeline: mckay sacrifices himself
reunion:wraith on the move
the seer:carter and shep connect
trabasa rasa: oberoth strikes a deal with the geni

and lucias is IN IT SEE ON THE BOTTOM

and the ep it is in is called irrepressibly :>>>> one more thing carter gets the gene thingy

Steve_the_Wraith
April 2nd, 2007, 06:23 PM
Its a joke - Joe Mallozzi has a wicked sense of humor, this picture comes from his April 1st Blog entry

Look at the title of the episode - "Irrepressible" is the return of Lucius episode that Joe Mallozzi said would never be made

Plus I sincerely doubt Carter will get the Ancient Gene, or that Rod will replace rodney

Mitchell82
April 2nd, 2007, 06:24 PM
Uhoh. While I will enjoy this if true.... *runs away fast and waits for forum to explode*

ur uncle urgo
April 2nd, 2007, 06:25 PM
we can wish besides i didnt see he posted it on april fools day

Mitchell82
April 2nd, 2007, 06:40 PM
Its a joke - "Irrepressible" is the return of Lucius episode that Joe Mallozzi said would never be made

Plus I sincerely doubt Carter will get the Ancient Gene, or that Rod will replace rodney

Phew.I would enjoy it but it would be a bad idea considering the current state of fandom.

ur uncle urgo
April 2nd, 2007, 06:52 PM
i wonder if joe will post on his blog some stupid person on gateworld thought it was real. :{

Mitchell82
April 2nd, 2007, 06:57 PM
i wonder if joe will post on his blog some stupid person on gateworld thought it was real. :{

He just might just to have a laugh at our expense.

the fifth man
April 2nd, 2007, 07:38 PM
He just might just to have a laugh at our expense.

If not a laugh, at least a slight giggle.:)

Mitchell82
April 2nd, 2007, 07:49 PM
If not a laugh, at least a slight giggle.:)

:indeed: