This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Power Source

What do you think the Wraith Power source is?

I think they use a cold fusion plants that Linea had used but I think they are far more advanced

Tell me if you think its possible or if you have an idea
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Why would it have to be cold fusion? Couldn't it be regular fusion? In fact I can't think of any instance where we've seen a Wraith power reactor, so there's really no way of knowing.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
      Why would it have to be cold fusion? Couldn't it be regular fusion? In fact I can't think of any instance where we've seen a Wraith power reactor, so there's really no way of knowing.
      I meant Speculate what you think it is
      A Face you Can Trust
      sigpic
      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Love

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          Love
          Thats got to be it
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic

Comment

Bio fusion.

Comment

MAGNETS

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

coal

Comment

british gas....sponsored by powergen!
                  sigpic

Comment

whatever it is it has to be pretty damm powerful to move a 11km hiveship on and off the ground etc...
                    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                      british gas....sponsored by powergen!
                      gritish bas

Well they did evolve during the period when the Ancients dedicated their lives to science. I have to say they use Duracell .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        gritish bas

Well they did evolve during the period when the Ancients dedicated their lives to science. I have to say they use Duracell .
                        LOL!
                        sigpic

Comment

Aren't their ships part organic? Maybe there's some hole they throw food in.
                          spoilers for unending:
                          Spoiler:

Comment

on sky one theyr showing the series from the start again, and in the ep where they meet the geni for the 1st time and sneak aboard the wraith hive ship, its all organic, so maybe it has organic power like sum strange heart or sumthing? but it must be something pretty powerful as said the ship is huge, and on another ep - saw on sky one today - one of the wraith ships that was shot down by the ancient satelite had been broadcastng a subspace beacon for 10,000 years.

and also, wasnt there something about their hyperdrive couldnt take them all the way to atlantis so they had to have cool down periods? maybe the ship is "out of breath"?

Comment

The speculation around that is, that cause the ship is organic, it nneeds time toheal itself, from the radiation picked up in hyperspace travel...

Comment

Working...
                              X