X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mansouryar Spacewarp & his grieves

Hi everybody,

I want to realize a stargate, but have many problems: It’s too risky to do it at home, & nobody welcomes me abroad. What should I do? Please tell.

Macroscopic Tranversable Spacewarp!

Yours truly,
    Mammad

Ok then
    So we wants to use Two sets of two electromagnetic plates to create a wormhole; one major flaw that i can see already would be how can you target the wormhole's to go to the right place, between those two sets of plates...could could end up anywhere.
    im not putting my faith in this guy but if it comes in to reality then hey good luck to him.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Cool, but never going to happen.

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

hes my new hero
        Originally posted by cowpants
        ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Rosilin for pres

Comment

one major flaw that i can see already would be how can you target the wormhole's to go to the right place, between those two sets of plates...could could end up anywhere.
          The equations are strict, … please …, I don’t want to have a technical debate herein.

if it comes in to reality then hey good luck to him.
          ... and if it comes into the military, you should say, hey poor him … (also consider I live in Iran!)

Cool, but never going to happen.
          So, you’re saying an official of the Defense Intelligence Agency of the USA is wrong?

http://www.worldnewschronicle.com/ar...rticleID=14221

... or maybe the American Institute of Physics publishes nonsense stuffs?

http://proceedings.aip.org/vsearch/s...ge=1&chapter=0

Boxytheboxed,

??????????????????????????????????

Comment

we tend to ignore boxy lol
            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

I think I remember hearing about this theory a long time ago, but if I remember it would take the energy of a supernova to create the wormhole.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

jds1982,

The required energy is feasible, don’t worry about that.
                Can somebody please tell about the social ramifications of realizing it?

Comment

Originally posted by mansouryar View Post
                  Hi everybody,

I want to realize a stargate, but have many problems: It’s too risky to do it at home, & nobody welcomes me abroad. What should I do? Please tell.

Macroscopic Tranversable Spacewarp!

Yours truly,
                  Mammad
                  You'd think if this guy were really Mohammad Mansouryar he would link to his own website and not a random persons blog.

Comment

wasnt there a guy in here before saying he could make zpms and other stuff. AND u can to if u get his book.

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

ZakeD,

Donald’s post is cool, isn’t it? My website has some technical problems (to me, not visitors).

wasnt there a guy in here before saying he could make zpms and other stuff. AND u can to if u get his book.
                      People are responsible for their OWN claims. Please let this thread be only about my ideas. I don’t judge on others’ herein. OK?

Comment

Okay people, just give him a break and answer his questions. Ultimately, does it really matter if he really is "Mammad" or not? Just have the discussion and have fun with it.

Incidentally, I have confirmed that he is indeed posting from Iran.

If he starts asking for credit card numbers, then you can call me in.
                        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

So, Social ramifications? Well, I'm quite sure that if and when this becomes feasible that it will beyond a shadow of a doubt be in the hands of military. So for about a decade or so I don't think it would be widely known of and therefore no social problems. Dear lord, I hope they wouldn't keep this kind of groundbreaking technology out of the public for that long. That aside, the first thing that comes to mind would be:

Space Travel. I'm sure we wouldn't be out exploring other galaxies but a quick trip to mars wouldn't be out of the question. (At least at first. Why would we really stop at our own solar system?)
                          Social Ramifications: Depends on what we find. Intelligent life? Habitable Planets? A bunch of useless rocks? New fuel? New Elements?

Intelligent life: Mass upheaval by religious groups. Same with Habitable planets.

New Fuel: Do I really have to explain?

New Elements: Happy Scientists. Rest of the world wouldn't care unless it had practical applications.

Useless Rocks: Well, alot of happy religious groups, and alot of pissed off NASA and Space/Extraterrestrial enthusiasts.

P.S. My name is Mohammed too

Comment

Hmm....

make a Stargate to the hot amazon chick planet and give me a call.

until then, physics goes in the part of my brain with Algebra, British comedy, and making flambe. Ill never understand it
                            Visit my Website

Comment

i have one teeny tiny question or maybe this is just my stupidity is there a gate like thing on the other end cause how are u going to get it into these deep space places? or can u make a wormhole anywhere and you just need a wormhole thing to come back?

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Working...
                              X