Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite relationship scenes (any ship)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite relationship scenes (any ship)

Favourite ship scenes (any ship)

Hi everyone. I haven’t posted in a long time but enjoy reading your threads.

I know these scene threads go around all the time but they’re fun. In the interest of fairness all ships welcome and no insults flying but mine are all SJ ships. Please fill in what I forget.

1) Emancipation when Jack was telling Sam she looked good in the dress

2) a) The “cute little tank top” line at the end and Sam’s face when he said it

b) when jack knocked Danny boy out for asking how Sam was.

c) The kiss helped!! Especially he answered “Not like this” to her question of whether he wanted her and not No

3) All the hugs in Solitudes. AHH!! Think I’ll watch that now. And the “It’s my side-arm.” It’s not shippy but shows they can on occasion be comfortable around each other.

4) The second last episode of season one (sorry about names): When Daniel found out AU Jack and AU Sam were engaged with the little hug in the background.

5) When Sam is taken over be Jolinar
    a) When she calls out Jack’s name from the cell
    b) When Jack’s watching her die

6) Last episode of second and first episode of third season:
    a) Jack trying not to look at Sam with just the sheet on
    b) Jack lingering just a little too long with his hand over her mouth when the Jaffa pass
    c) The overly long hug- too sweet

7) Point of View:
    a) Jack and AU Sam chat when he finds out they were married
    b) When Kawalsky lets everyone know AU Jack and Sam were married and Sam’s confused face
    c) And what a sexy goodbye kiss!! And our Sam’s face!

7) D and C
    a) Jack’s real recall of events
    b) Sam calling after Jack down the hall and then falling against the wall in her room
    8) Window of opportunity:
    a) THAT kiss
    b) Jack staring at Sam at the end

9) Beneath the Surface
    a) Her head on his shoulder was enough to do it for me
    b) The comment about their dreams
    c) The end. Most heartbreaking scene ever when she calls him “Sir” again.

I know there’s lots more in between but somehow I’ve drawn a blank of several seasons: someone please help me out.
    10) The episode with Nerti and the mutants when Sam put her head on Jack’s shoulder.
    11) J and S’s talk at the end of HerosII.
    12) The whole last ten minutes of Grace and when Teal’c told Jack that she was frustrated too when he was missing.
    13) The hug in Death Knell
    14) Lost city:
    (ア) the uncomfortable talk on his couch
    (イ) the moment on the ship when she tried to explain why she was at his house. Why didn’t he let her explain. It reminded me of the force field scene from D and C
    (ウ) Sam’s heartbroken face looking at Jack encased in ice.

This is no-one near complete but the fun is filling in the blanks. Add anytime one of either Jack and Sam is in peril and the other one is upset (but leave out the times one of them is on peril and the other one is indifferent.) Long live SG1 and long live the ship.

You should really post in the ever so popular ship threads.

Welcome aboard.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

My favorite Ship scene was when they first launched the Prometheus. It rising up from underground, that rocked.

And when the sun went supernova on Apophi's fleet, all those ships getting wiped out.

O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
      Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Ok, I have to jump in on this......

My favorite ship scene is when Shar'e and Daniel kiss in COTG. It's priceless. Nothing else compares in the whole series.

Close second would be all those bantering scenes between Jack and whoever (mostly Daniel). They always make me chuckle.
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
          You should really post in the ever so popular ship threads.

Welcome aboard.
          I say....ditto!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ramne
            My favorite Ship scene was when they first launched the Prometheus. It rising up from underground, that rocked.

And when the sun went supernova on Apophi's fleet, all those ships getting wiped out.

I don't know if you were joking or not, but here goes.

The thread starter is talking about the relationSHIP scenes. Like...AU Carter and Jack's wedding picture. Thats a major ship topic. Stuff like that.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
              I don't know if you were joking or not, but here goes.

The thread starter is talking about the relationSHIP scenes. Like...AU Carter and Jack's wedding picture. Thats a major ship topic. Stuff like that.
              I think that he was joking

Comment

Please, please, PLEASE keep this stuff in the Sam/Jack Shipper thread. That's why the thread exists! Please...

Or if it's ANY ship, then Ship Discussion Thread would work, too. But we REALLY don't need YET ANOTHER ship thread, do we?

Please??

Comment

Jeez, I got suckered in thinking this was a thread about spaceships and not some weird fantasy relationships....
                  This post brought to you by Snackey-Smores.

Comment

ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!!

yeah that was a sweet ship scene

and yeah come on over to the ship threads it's nice and comfy and you get lots of cookies

ship mum and ship nana'll take care of you!!!!!!

Comment

same here

Comment

I love talking about relationships on the show, no prob, but man, we do need a real serious discussion about spaceships, X-planes, gliders, and so on. We need our engineering fill. Maybe we can have a spaceship THUNK thread.

Comment

first, mods you damn hypocrites for allowing this thread outside the supposed shipping threads.

second, will the original threader PUH lease be more careful in their choice of titles? I open the thread expecting to enjoy a thread about spaceship designs and technology and was drenched in i don't have a boyfriend mushiness.

I was very disappointed and rather annoyed. Next time type 'shippers' or something.......

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
                            I love talking about relationships on the show, no prob, but man, we do need a real serious discussion about spaceships, X-planes, gliders, and so on. We need our engineering fill. Maybe we can have a spaceship THUNK thread.

Start one
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for S5, S6, S7, S8 (episodes discussed: Need, Rite of Passage, Prophecy, Birthright/Sacrifices)

Originally posted by nalex1013
                              Favourite ship scenes (any ship)

Hi everyone. I haven’t posted in a long time but enjoy reading your threads.

I know these scene threads go around all the time but they’re fun. In the interest of fairness all ships welcome and no insults flying but mine are all SJ ships. Please fill in what I forget.

<snip>

I'm an S/J shipper, but I'm going outside my box and ship other pairings. (I just went back through my post and realized I didn't so much focus on relationship 'scenes', but pairings. Hope I haven't ruined the original idea of this thread?)

Daniel/Shyla, from season 2's Need. I know she wasn't the best of persons, but she was addicted to the sarcaphagus, so I'll give her some slack. What I did like about her relationship with Daniel was that I saw sparkage between them, more than any other woman they'd hooked him up with. And even being addicted, she was able to see what she'd become and quit the sarcaphagus cold turkey. I'd like to see her return, and return to a 'real' relationship with Daniel.

Teal'c/Ishta. I'm not a fan of Jolene Blalock, who plays Ishta, but I like the character enough that I'd like to see her and Teal'c hook up. She's strong and smart, and a good equal for Teal'c. I wouldn't mind them ending up together.

Janet/Daniel. While I ever really gave these two a second thought, I do remember seeing S5's Rite of Passage and noticing a certain hallway scene and thinking, hmmm. After that, I started wondering how those two would be together. So, even more than Shyla, I'd like to see Janet and Daniel hook up.

Jonas/Janet. This could have worked! I watched S6's Prophecy last week - love this ep! - and saw definite possibilities between them. (She saw why he was going this far with keeping the ability -even though it was killing him- and it was a nice scene where she called him on it.)

*On a side note: In Prophecy, there was a scene where Jonas was talking to Janet and Hammond, and.. it made me sad, because all three are no longer on the show. I miss them!*

I can't even try to see Sam and Jack with anyone else but each other, so I won't even try.

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X