This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An odd idea/theory

So I'm writing a fic (I know geeky) on Torchwood..... and well the idea came to me whilst sleeping one night and having a paticualrly wonderful dream about The Ninth and Tenth Doctors which I won't go into...anyway it hit me and I was thinking... what if it's true.... so here is where I'll start.....

Gwen Cooper

I know she's not a fan favourite -we all love Jack- but I mean this idea is stupid but.... ok erase what I said from memory.... let's start somewhere else.....

The Ninth Doctor... that's better.... so we all know he was pretty damn cool.... and such.... ok.... no that's not where I want to go.. erm.... ok episodes! that'll do

the title has escaped me... erm.... it had Charles Dickens..... erm... The Unquiet Dead.... ohh great episode.... so yeah now that we've got a start here let's move on to a person in the episode I want to talk about.

Gwyneth.

Yes the assitant to the Corner.... Played by the wonderful Eve Myles.... anyway.... she was at the rift infested by gelth and exploded... well blew herself up... well here is my awful theory... what if Gwyneth was sucked through the rift.... into the Future.... Cardiff to be exact... lets say the Time agency who took Jack's memories took Gwyneth's and replaced them with false ones... created a whole new life for her. Gave her the name Gwen Cooper... and it doesn't have ot be the time agency... pretty much anyone can replace memories and fake records with the right instruments and such. We all know that Gwyneth was sensitive to alien things and such... maybe that's why Gwen is sensitive as well maybe that's the reason she was able to kinda find Jack and them so easily I dunno.... just a thought..... weird one... but yes.... a thought.... albeit a far fetched one

What on earth?

Did you actually post this in your sleep? LOL!
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

^I back that question
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

didnt really get that with all the interuptions!lol
        sigpic

Comment

I got it

I dont really know much about the old characters / Torchwood...

...but sounds good
          Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
            What on earth?

Did you actually post this in your sleep? LOL!
            possibly..... knowing how much sleep I've gotten recently..... I think I may have fallen asleep and typed it.... but the thought had been on my mind for ages.... but seeing how I can hardly think in the past few weeks (dog had puppies and they keep me up all night with their crying) my thoughts are a bit strewn....

Comment

I think it sounds like a great idea!!! lol I get fanfic ideas when I sleep all the time. If u do write it, I'll read it!!!!

~~Superstar123
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X