This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

laptops

i know this has probably already been done in another thread but who cares. i was watching the episode "epiphiny" and u see rodney using an ancient laptop like the ones the crew of the aurora were using. this was at the beginning of the episode when they first discover the doorway. how come they dont use them after that or do they. maybe u can point out any other episodes because thos laptops look sweet

I don't really know of any other episodes off the top of my head (but then again I was never looking for it). My guess is that it's used as kind of a glorified life signs detector (one that can detect a wider range of energy readings like the barrier at the doorway). I think it might be kind of impractical to use it all the time, since most of the ancient technology is, well, in ancient, and anything other than pictures and graphs would need to be translated... It's also a lot more bulky than the handheld, so that might have something to do with it. It's kind of interesting how they decide to switch the technology around... I'd be interested to know what else these things can be used for...

Comment

Working...
    X