This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada?

Does Canada have a break in season 1 of atlantis because i was looking at the schedual and it shows no break

http://www.moviecentral.ca/schedule/schedule2/

Look for stargate atlantis

It goes up to ep 14 so far.

ep 14 is "Hot Zone"

Oct 25

I'm pretty sure we get the break same as you... If we didn't, well something would be horribly wrong if the network that MAKES the show airs it AFTER the country that never gets s*** of new Stargate x.x
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
      I'm pretty sure we get the break same as you... If we didn't, well something would be horribly wrong if the network that MAKES the show airs it AFTER the country that never gets s*** of new Stargate x.x
      But then, Sci Fi don't MAKE the show.
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
        But then, Sci Fi don't MAKE the show.
        That being true... But still, the show is made here in Canada and we're the last ones to get it x.x

Well, one of the last.

Although, it would be really cool if we didn't have a break
        sigpic
        In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Your hardly the ones to get it last, not a single episode of stargate has been shown here in Iceland

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd
            Your hardly the ones to get it last, not a single episode of stargate has been shown here in Iceland
            Really? I'm sorry then... I didn't actually know x.x
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd
              I think you might be the first forum member we've had from Iceland! Sorry to hear you don't get Stargate there.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
                Every single year Sky One show the second half of the season before SciFi (and Showtime)

Comment

Working...
                X