This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rachel Luttrell Interview on Slice of SciFi Show #103 - April 4, 2007

On this week’s Slice of SciFi show, airing online Wednesday, April 4 we have actress Rachel Luttrell from the SCI FI Channel hit series “Stargate: Atlantis” as our guest.

Rachel is the beautiful young actress who plays Teyla Emmagan, the lovely and accomplished leader of a primitive alien civilization in the Pegasus Galaxy. Although her civilization is in all but ruins due to the onslaught of the lifeforce-sucking entities known as the Wraith, there was a time when her society was one of the most highly advanced in that region of the galaxy. In Season One of the series Teyla and a large contingent of her people made contact with the Atlantis Stargate team where she joined the Earth crew as a liaison between them and her people, and a tactical ally in the fight against the Wraith.

Rachel was born in Tanzania, Africa to a French father and Tanzanian mother. They later moved to Canada where she grew up. She pursued a career in the arts and entertainment industry studying ballet at the prestigious Russian Academy Ballet School, starring in the Toronto stage production of “Miss Saigon” and making her splash in television in such roles as Veronica Beck in the CBC series “Street Legal.” She later appeared on American television making guest appearances on shows like the Emmy winning “ER,” “Charmed,” “Forever Knight” and many others. Eventually she landed the role of Teyla which has made her a favorite of science fiction fans everywhere and a household name.
    Slice of SciFi Producer & Managing News Director

Hey thats cool, will watch it, thanks for the info.

Comment

Well i will be watching that,

Ronon and Teyla 4ev@

Last edited by warrior1; 06 April 2007, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Me too...I'll be there, I like Teyla a lot.
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Working...
        X