Official ".07%" Episode Description

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official ".07%" Episode Description

The NBC have released the official episode description for ".07%" the next brand new episode of "Heroes"

After "helping" Suresh search for more people with special abilities, Sylar's rampage continues with two "heroes" being confronted by the stronger-powered serial killer. Nathan must factor what he's learned from Linderman into difficult decisions that will shape the future -- for him, his family, New York City and the world. As Thompson uses every tool at his disposal to find Claire, Linderman drafts Jessica into his far-reaching plans. Meanwhile, Hiro's resolve to "save the world" strengthens in the face of a grim reality.

Man I can't wait to see this episode. I've missed this show so much during this break.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

*Spoiler*
      Sneek peek! AND a contest!!!
      Link: http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/contest/
      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Well, not long to wait now until we get to see this one. I'm just happy the show will finally be back.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Man! He doesn't die like I thought he would. He really DOES die a hero! And he sent it with the messenger! AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
            Man! He doesn't die like I thought he would. He really DOES die a hero! And he sent it with the messenger! AWESOME!
            Indeed he did. I really respect the way he handled himself in the end. He was so calm and collected about it.

And I think he really ticked Sylar off a bit too.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
            X