This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Doe petition to get it back

I think this show is great and I am so sad that it got cancled. I have been watching the Re-Runs and I have to say I want it back. There are so many questions left unanswered. I want to know the truth about John Doe so does any one else want the show back?

Also does anyone have speculation about John Doe
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Can't remember exactly, but either the actor or the producers said that John Doe was the second coming. Can probably do a search and maybe find the article.
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

It was a good show and I would love to see it back.
      Each Friday I stay up and see the rerun episodes. Like tonight I caught the episode where John lost his super intelligence. It showed that there maybe a connection between the Metal mark, His super intellect, and why he sees in black and white.

Good show
      Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
      Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
      new enemy of the Ori
      At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

I loved it, but it's never coming back. The former star has a much more popular show now.

As for S2, Dominic (John) mistakenly said that he was the Messiah returned. In "reality," Phoenix thought he was the messiah, but what really happened was he died, and went to heaven, where God revealed to him "any question that he could ask, and any question that could be asked of him," then he managed to be brought back to life.
        sigpic
        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
        ~David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
        X