Teyla(9)-

I Love The Ocean

Comment

Vala(10)-

Teyla(10)+
      sigpic
      *Thanks aaobuttons*

Comment

I dunno what those numbers mean, but in a fist fight, I don't think it would even be close. Teyla is a warrior, Vala's a thief. Teyla would destroy her. If it was Katesh vs. Teyla, I'd probably have to go with Katesh.

In a fire fight, Vala w/a Zat & Teyla w/a Wraith stunner, I'd take Vala.

EDIT:
        Oooh, I get it.

Hand-to-hand:
        Teyla(15)
        Vala(5)

Weapons:
        Teyla[Wraith Stunner](7)
        Vala[Zat](13)

Hand-to-hand:
        Teyla(8)
        Katesh(12)
        Last edited by Ripple in Space; 30 March 2007, 07:55 PM.
        sigpic
        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
        ~David Hewlett

Comment

Vala(9)-

Teyla(11)+
          It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Vala(8)-

Teyla(12)+
            sigpic

Comment

Vala (9) +

Teyla (11) -

Watch again Prometheus Unbound and Memento Mori episodes. Vala is good at fighting too.

Comment

Vala (8) -
                Teyla (12) +
                sigpic

Comment

Vala (7) -
                  Teyla (13) +

I like both these characters equally but I'm afraid that Teyla would kick Vala'a ass. And about the 'Prometheus Unbound' comment, Vala was up against Daniel and he's not exactly the terminator is he? In fact he's probably the weakest character in hand-to-hand of SG1 (the team).

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Vala (8)+
                    Teyla (12)-
                    sigpic
                    *Thanks Stef!*

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                      Vala (7) -
                      Teyla (13) +

I like both these characters equally but I'm afraid that Teyla would kick Vala'a ass. And about the 'Prometheus Unbound' comment, Vala was up against Daniel and he's not exactly the terminator is he? In fact he's probably the weakest character in hand-to-hand of SG1 (the team).
                      I also mentioned Memento Mori episode, and the guy with the gun in the bar wasn't weak, definitely. And it took Vala just seconds to ground him. The special training at SGC gave effects... Take a look at this particular moment again and we can continue the discussion.

Comment

Vala (7)-
                        Teyla (13)+

Teyla's a trained fighter, who can spar with Ronon and can kick sheppard's ass!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I also mentioned Memento Mori episode, and the guy with the gun in the bar wasn't weak, definitely. And it took Vala just seconds to ground him. The special training at SGC gave effects... Take a look at this particular moment again and we can continue the discussion.
                          Oh yeah. I gotta give you that one - she was fantastic in that scene. But what I'm saying is that that's probably all I've seen from her and if you compare that scene to any one of Teyla's scenes (even her training sessions with Ronan/Sheppard) you can tell that (*in Teal'c fashion*) 'Teyla is the far superior warrior'. On a number of occasions she's taken down Ronan and his skills match Teal'c's.

I'm not saying Vala's not a good fighter but if you put her up against Teyla...she'd get her ass kicked.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Vala (8)+
                            Teyla (12)-

I agree that Teyla may the more skilled fighter but you have to give credit to Vala for her sheer ingenuity. She is resourceful, and not above taking a cheap shot. She's scrappy. Hence, why I think she would win.

-Stef
                            Last edited by Stef; 31 March 2007, 02:35 PM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Vala (9)+
                              Teyla (11)-

I'm not saying she'd play fair.... just that she'd win

Comment

Working...
                              X