X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Progeny" Episodic Images Released

KryptonSite has obtained episodic images from "Progeny"

Click here to view them.

thanks ... LOL I always love their captions, loving how this one tells a "story"

Comment

Yeh, the pics aren't that great though!! But i'll just wait when the episode is on!!
      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Indeed. What is a Smallville episode without Lana in the hospital?

Here's to hoping she's got AIDs!
        After further thought, nah, that's too slow. An inoperable brain tumor leaving her with only one week to live would be nice.
        Actually, a week's too long. She'd probably smother that time in melodrama. I hope the doctor whips out a gun and ends our misery.

And did Chloe's mother have a teenage pregnancy? I swear that woman looks barely fifteen years older.

I'm seriously wondering what they're planning on with having Wonder Woman as Chloe's mom.

Comment

The CW network have released their official episode description for "Progeny"

After Lex discovers Chloe’s mother Moira has the power to control meteor freaks, he develops a drug to wake her from her catatonic state in the asylum, then threatens to kill Chloe unless she uses her power to help him. Clark helps Chloe break into the asylum to rescue Moira and finally get to know her mother.

Comment

If you look at Chloe, you can see that she is pregnant.
            sigpic
            The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Working...
            X