• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nox? Atlantis?

I thought i bring this topic out as we have being talking about the asgard,
    Spoiler:
    RIP,
    i was wondering if the producers on stargate atlantis are going to at least mention something about the nox.. to you know, know there alive and well, i know its highly unlikely but it would be great if the nox had come via stargate to visit the atlantis crew and warn them to not use the power for evil or something
    Last edited by Skydiver; 30 March 2007, 08:25 PM.

There really hasn't been any sign of the Nox in Stargate SG-1 in ages, so perhaps the writers may incorporate them into Atlantis somehow in the future? I often wondered the same about the Furlings, given they are the one race we haven't yet seen. With rumours that a new race will come in Season 4, it could be some old friendly faces like the Nox. Still, I really can't, at this time, see a possible storyline that would bring the Nox into Pegasus.
    ...life is beautiful.

Comment

Nox and Furlings for SGU??
      The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Nox in sga? I guess its not impossible after all the producers dont seem that bothered about differentiating between sg1 and sga as they have brought sam in sga (which i love) and if there's a rumour of a new race i guess it could happen, im only watching sga S4 for sams appearance i guess i could be persuaded to stick around if they bought in a race from the sg1 universe hehe but i think the new race will far more likely be a enemy, maybe the furlings gone evil?
        "You have earned my respect and my friendship"

"The feeling's mutual"

"Please do not be sad"
        sigpic

Comment

yea but i thought the new race

Spoiler:
          In the episode “Travelers”

EPISODE DETAILS *SPOILERS

Sheppard is captured by a group of people who live on a ship. At first these people went into space in order to avoid the Wraith, but after several generations, life onboard a ship defines them as a people. They scavenge the galaxy for advanced technology and have found an Ancient battleship similar to an Aurora class. Unfortunately, they don’t have a way to operate the ship because they lack the Ancient gene that Sheppard uses to interface with the technology. The Travelers had heard that there were humans operating the technology of the Ancestors and placed spy satellites near the orbiting Stargates of a few planets hoping to detect a Puddle Jumper coming through. Sheppard was piloting one when he was detected and attacked.

The leader of the Travelers is Larrin. She tells Sheppard about her people and threatens his life in order to get him to reactivate the battleship with his gene in order to perfect an interface adaptor that they are developing.

and if this is not the new race i wondering if the race is more advance than the normal day race we have seen so far in MW or Peagasus

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko View Post
            Nox and Furlings for SGU??
            I had the same thoughts, they said that SGU will be different but not completely separate from SG1, so if they do it just right, the new series could include the Nox and the Furlings, it all really depends on what the new series will be about.

Comment

I think every gater would like to see the Nox again in Atlantis / third SG-1 movie / Stargate : Universe. Their cityship is so similar to Atlantis that there should be a connection.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I guess its possible they mite turn up again i mean they may feel its their duty to help us with the Asgard tech, using it wisely etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                  I think every gater would like to see the Nox again in Atlantis / third SG-1 movie / Stargate : Universe. Their cityship is so similar to Atlantis that there should be a connection.
                  Wouldn't be a horrible way to save the Atlantis City Ship as it's currently
                  Spoiler:
                  stuck in space and gonna run out of power

Would be a good way to say, Hi, we're alive, stop being douche bags ya silly HU-mons (Quark voice).

Comment

I would also like to see the Nox again, but I think it's better to leave them alone, or they might have the same fate of the Asgard...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                      I would also like to see the Nox again, but I think it's better to leave them alone, or they might have the same fate of the Asgard...
                      How would they have the same fate as the asgard ??

Comment

I honestly don't see the Nox showing up in Atlantis I mean the are one secretive and solitary race. It seems they don't like outsiders very much and probably don't think that earth is ready for the level of tech that the Asgard bestowed upon us.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Originally posted by Ravroz View Post
                          I honestly don't see the Nox showing up in Atlantis I mean the are one secretive and solitary race. It seems they don't like outsiders very much and probably don't think that earth is ready for the level of tech that the Asgard bestowed upon us.
                          Exactly a reason for them to turn up.

Comment

if we are ever lucky enough to see the nox again or even possibly run into the furlings it will be in SGU i hope that it will happen
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                              How would they have the same fate as the asgard ??
                              If you haven't watched SG-1's last ep yet, please ignore my post.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X