This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeding The Wraith False Information?

Using telya's ability to contact the wraith wouldnt it be a good idea to go another planet, and contact the wraith saying the anicents are still alive and are indeed living on the Asurans home world... This would make the wraith (all of them) go there and try to wipe them out while we sit back and watch them destroy each other... is that even possible?

I suppose that it could be possible, althought the Wraith seem to realise that the one entering their mind is not another Wraith, at least from what I saw whenever Teyla has used her ability to touch with one of them. Still, they Wraith may believe the lie that the Ancients are on the Asuran home world. I think it is more unlikey than likely that the Wraith would buy into the lie, but then again, you never know.
    ...life is beautiful.

Comment

I would imagine Teyla might get mentally possessed again like in season 1.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I think they should create new food sources with the Asgard technology, which contains tretonin or something like that, which make them foodjunkie.

What will happen if a Wraith attack a bug people and they feed from them? The Iratus genom will begin a new evolution in the Wraith soldiers? I know it would be similar to the zerg (Starcraft), but I would like to see new Human-Iratus hibrids (wings, acid breath, telepatic skills etc.). The Wraith was the first, the transformed Ellia was the second and now Michael's monsters are the third.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Actually, setting up the sun of the solar system where 'Atlantia' is, leading the Wraith to the planet, and blowing up whatever ships show up would be an interesting plan. But that would entail killing the Wails, and that would be sad and wrong.
          Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
          http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Don't you remember in the lost boys the one guy said the wraith are trying to stop ship to ship communications because of the ability Teyla has by now i would say that they would already be done with it and theres no way we can feed all of them at once false info.
            sigpic

Comment

But we can plant information example;
              say we tell other people the gate address of the asurans homeworld, the wraith of course will come around and start to feed, then maybe one of the people might say spare my life and i will give u information on the anicents instead, in which the wraith finds out that the anicents live there and come after them....

Man i would like to see the fight between asurans and the wraith blowing each other up or the asurans taking over the hive ship

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                What will happen if a Wraith attack a bug people and they feed from them? The Iratus genom will begin a new evolution in the Wraith soldiers? I know it would be similar to the zerg (Starcraft), but I would like to see new Human-Iratus hibrids (wings, acid breath, telepatic skills etc.). The Wraith was the first, the transformed Ellia was the second and now Michael's monsters are the third.
                They are made for killing wraith. Like s03e06, Carson Beckett puts some Wraith DNA into Elisabeth Weir and after that all nanits go to Wraith DNA. Maybe feeding Wraith dies or turn to human.
                Asgard in memoriam

Comment

The real trick here to to start spreading nasty gossip among the hivequeens.

Leak fake info to one of them that another one near her was talking about how she "looks a lot older than 10,000" or how "her ass is the size of a hiveship".

That ought to get the claws out.

Comment

I'm sure the wraith are aware of the assurans in 10,000 years since the fall of Atlantis , i sure some wraith must have gone to the assruan home world. Maybe they have an argeement , don't interfer with there feeding grounds and we won't trouble you. In a battle we can assume it would be fairly even as the assruans have seemingly limitless ZPM so would be able at the very least to fight each other to standstill.

Comment

I would guess that if the Wraith had gone to the Asuran homeworld that they would have gotten their asses kicked so badly that they decided to leave them alone at least for the moment. Though it wouldn't be too bad of an idea to get the Wraith to attempt another attack on them. Maybe at the very least it would take out a few hive ships and maybe even take the Asurans attention off of Atlantis for a little while.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
                        Using telya's ability to contact the wraith wouldnt it be a good idea to go another planet, and contact the wraith saying the anicents are still alive and are indeed living on the Asurans home world... This would make the wraith (all of them) go there and try to wipe them out while we sit back and watch them destroy each other... is that even possible?
                        I thought of that a while back during the second season. Though I could imagine the Asuran possible handing the wraith's ass back to them TT_TT. I bet the wraith could over power them, but they couldn't feed on them.

SOS...SOS...Pissed off the Ori! I repeat Pissed of the Ori... Come save me please! - Fire-eye "Petals of a broken soul" stargate sg1 fanfic

Comment

teyla is not a wraith and the other wraith seem to sense this whenever she sneak peeks inside their minds. therfore teyla wouldnt be able to just spread lies to them outta the blue cause the wraith will realise she is not one of them and has no reason to suddenly contact them and treat any info they get with suspucion. unless they think shes trying to spy or testing her abilities.

she probably wouldnt have to worry too much about being posessed if she could form some sorta mental shield. since the wraith are able to control their abilities they presumably can put up mental barriers so who their contacting only recieves the message/info they want to send and doesnt get every thought/feeling/memory/knowledge contained within their mind. unfortunatly teyla hasnt figured out how to do this yet and the only ones she can practice with are wraith. kinda like jumping in the deep end of the pool before you even know what water is!!!
                          Quietly, so as not to alarm anyone, she began to go insane

Comment

What about using those 'wraith worshippers' we lerned of in the Hive (s2e11)?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              What about using those 'wraith worshippers' we lerned of in the Hive (s2e11)?
                              They probably all got eaten. Remember, there's not enough food to go around.
                              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                              X