PDA

View Full Version : Stargate Universe Characters...

Death_Glider44
March 28th, 2007, 09:12 PM
I was wondering who everyone thinks should be the new characters for Stargate Universe??? The actors I mean....
What do you think????

Death_Glider44
March 28th, 2007, 09:13 PM
I think they should use Eddie Cibrian... (or however you spell it) If you have ever seen Invasion, it is Russell.

gategirl2
March 28th, 2007, 09:16 PM
That would be awesome if they casted him!!! Another idea for a character could be someone like channing tatum. (lol like that would ever happen)

Commander Jumper
March 28th, 2007, 09:25 PM
I'd like to see... *thinks* Jesus! yeah that'd so rock! or..... *thinks more* a Volleyball! inmagine the endless hours of fun they'd have :D ohh and then cast erm.. *thinks again* David Tennant for all the girls to drool all over and so he can find every single way to prove both Jesus and the Volleyball don't exist...add in Danny DeVito and it'll be bundles of laughs I swear it... *really needs to sleep :p* but yeah hmm dunno who I'd cast-...Adam Baldwin! :cool: love that man!

Death_Glider44
April 6th, 2007, 02:17 PM
that would be awesome too!! i wish that they didnt cancel sg1 though!
:-(

Locutus_Of_Borg
April 7th, 2007, 03:18 AM
hate to burst your bubbles but theres already a forum on this subject.

but personally id like to see Gary Senise

Death_Glider44
April 7th, 2007, 10:17 AM
i know there's already one but oh well!!

SGA4ever
April 7th, 2007, 10:18 AM
I was wondering who everyone thinks should be the new characters for Stargate Universe??? The actors I mean....
What do you think????

all new cast no one from sg1 or sga

Platschu
April 7th, 2007, 11:13 AM
New characters anyway. The producers have to find a "bigger", more popular actor / actress to be the leader name of the new show (like as they planned in Atlantis with Jessica Steen (Earth2)). I think they don't have to change from earlier sci-fi series. Goran Visnjic can be a good male star and he could get more female viewer too. :D

Or if they want to cross-over an SG character to the new series, maybe Dr. Keller, Dr. Zelenka, Abe Ellis, Lorne or Vala can be a good candidate. They are all wonderul actors. ;) If we can see them as a guest star that would be cool too. :)

gategirl2
April 7th, 2007, 11:57 AM
didn't jessica steen play weir the first time before they changed it to torri higginson? maybe not i don't know.

SGA4ever
April 7th, 2007, 12:02 PM
didn't jessica steen play weir the first time before they changed it to torri higginson? maybe not i don't know.

you're right.

Platschu
April 7th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Yes. She is a popular actress and I loved her in Earth2 as dr. Julia Heller. Later the TPTB had to recast Weir's role, but I like Torri now much better. :D The writers tried to introduce greatly her character in SG-1's Lost city and I am a bit sad that the magic has broken. The TPTB had same feelings too, so if I know well they decided to write the "new" Weir in 8x01-8x02 New Order instead of Woolsey that the viewers can accept the changes easier. ;)

fugiman
April 7th, 2007, 12:22 PM
I think they should have

Micheal Welch as Jack Clone

Ellen Page as the nerdy archaeologist (or if set in the future Daneil and Vala's kid)

Neil Denis as Ry'ac

Aaron Stanford or Katie Stuart

Gelasius
April 7th, 2007, 09:25 PM
col. coldwell and david duchovney...xfiles reunited baby!

Gelasius

EarthandBeyond
April 8th, 2007, 01:50 PM
I think they should use Eddie Cibrian... (or however you spell it) If you have ever seen Invasion, it is Russell.
Yeah that would have been great. The Super-man guy.
Wouldnt mind seeing:
Dylan Neal
http://www.videomax.ro/Images/actors/453_a_normal.jpg

And

Jason Carter
http://thejcc.homestead.com/files/Sigh.jpg

Death_Glider44
April 8th, 2007, 08:30 PM
maybe they should use actors that arent A-list because they already have a reputation on SO MANY other movies and i think yeah, they'll get more viewers but people will only be watching for those actors/actresses. it would have pros and cons

DOIKECARTER
April 15th, 2007, 08:51 AM
Yes. She is a popular actress and I loved her in Earth2 as dr. Julia Heller. Later the TPTB had to recast Weir's role, but I like Torri now much better. :D The writers tried to introduce greatly her character in SG-1's Lost city and I am a bit sad that the magic has broken. The TPTB had same feelings too, so if I know well they decided to write the "new" Weir in 8x01-8x02 New Order instead of Woolsey that the viewers can accept the changes easier. ;)
I never recovered from Weir´s recasting. I preferred Jessica...though her look at the time was too similar to Amanda Tapping. There was a bit of discussion about recasting. I´d love to see her again on a regular basis.

She was fabulous in Earth2 and she´s done 6 episodes in NCIS and she was great in all of them

BuggyMan
April 15th, 2007, 10:14 AM
maybe young cloned J. Oneill could play in SGuni.

new face, same unmatched sense of humour.

Archaeis
April 15th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Let the Scientologists bring their wacky antics to the Stargate series with an all-scientology cast!

Actually according to Wikipedias list, Corin Nemec is already one.