This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Universe Characters...

I was wondering who everyone thinks should be the new characters for Stargate Universe??? The actors I mean....
    What do you think????
    sigpic
    *Thanks Stef!*

I think they should use Eddie Cibrian... (or however you spell it) If you have ever seen Invasion, it is Russell.
    sigpic
    *Thanks Stef!*

Comment

That would be awesome if they casted him!!! Another idea for a character could be someone like channing tatum. (lol like that would ever happen)
      sigpic
      *Thanks aaobuttons*

Comment

I'd like to see... *thinks* Jesus! yeah that'd so rock! or..... *thinks more* a Volleyball! inmagine the endless hours of fun they'd have ohh and then cast erm.. *thinks again* David Tennant for all the girls to drool all over and so he can find every single way to prove both Jesus and the Volleyball don't exist...add in Danny DeVito and it'll be bundles of laughs I swear it... *really needs to sleep * but yeah hmm dunno who I'd cast-...Adam Baldwin! love that man!

Comment

that would be awesome too!! i wish that they didnt cancel sg1 though!
          :-(
          sigpic
          *Thanks Stef!*

Comment

hate to burst your bubbles but theres already a forum on this subject.

but personally id like to see Gary Senise
            I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

i know there's already one but oh well!!
              sigpic
              *Thanks Stef!*

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Glider44 View Post
                I was wondering who everyone thinks should be the new characters for Stargate Universe??? The actors I mean....
                What do you think????
                all new cast no one from sg1 or sga

Comment

New characters anyway. The producers have to find a "bigger", more popular actor / actress to be the leader name of the new show (like as they planned in Atlantis with Jessica Steen (Earth2)). I think they don't have to change from earlier sci-fi series. Goran Visnjic can be a good male star and he could get more female viewer too.

Or if they want to cross-over an SG character to the new series, maybe Dr. Keller, Dr. Zelenka, Abe Ellis, Lorne or Vala can be a good candidate. They are all wonderul actors. If we can see them as a guest star that would be cool too.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

didn't jessica steen play weir the first time before they changed it to torri higginson? maybe not i don't know.
                    sigpic
                    *Thanks aaobuttons*

Comment

Originally posted by gategirl2 View Post
                      didn't jessica steen play weir the first time before they changed it to torri higginson? maybe not i don't know.
                      you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by gategirl2 View Post
                        Yes. She is a popular actress and I loved her in Earth2 as dr. Julia Heller. Later the TPTB had to recast Weir's role, but I like Torri now much better. The writers tried to introduce greatly her character in SG-1's Lost city and I am a bit sad that the magic has broken. The TPTB had same feelings too, so if I know well they decided to write the "new" Weir in 8x01-8x02 New Order instead of Woolsey that the viewers can accept the changes easier.
                        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I think they should have

Micheal Welch as Jack Clone

Ellen Page as the nerdy archaeologist (or if set in the future Daneil and Vala's kid)

Neil Denis as Ry'ac

Aaron Stanford or Katie Stuart
                          Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                          A Face you Can Trust
                          sigpic
                          So whats the worst that could happen?
                          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

col. coldwell and david duchovney...xfiles reunited baby!

Gelasius

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Glider44 View Post
                              I think they should use Eddie Cibrian... (or however you spell it) If you have ever seen Invasion, it is Russell.
                              Yeah that would have been great. The Super-man guy.
                              Wouldnt mind seeing:
                              Dylan Neal

And

Jason Carter
                              We are born capable of greatness... If we are to be who we are, and what we are; if we are to accomplish great things, then we must learn the heart's most essential rule:

Comment

Working...
                              X