This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browder Talks Stargate Movies

There's a short interview with Ben at Scifi Wire.

Browder Talks Stargate Movies

Ben Browder, star of the SCI FI Channel original series Stargate SG-1, told SCI FI Wire that the show has completed production on the remaining new episodes of the 10th and last season, but that they have moved straight into production on the direct-to-DVD movies Stargate: The Ark of Truth and Stargate: Continuum. "All good things keep coming back," Browder said in an interview last week at SCI FI's upfront press event in New York. "I leave tomorrow [March 22] to go to the Arctic to shoot a sequence on the ice, several hundred miles offshore, with 6 feet of ice below me and polar bears around me."

Browder confirmed that he will reprise his role as Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell in both The Ark of Truth and Continuum. "I am in both of the stories," he said. "The first story [Ark of Truth] is written by Robert Cooper, and it basically deals with wrapping up the existing storylines for the show, what's left of our storylines in the larger arcs. The second story [Continuum] is written by Brad Wright. I don't want to give too much away, but you'll be seeing the return of Jack O'Neill [Richard Dean Anderson]. You'll be seeing our characters in some situations that we haven't seen them in before, including wandering the ice in the Arctic, for real. So it'll be cool."

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=3&id=40749

I sooo can't wait for these two movies. They should freaking rule!
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Cool I can't wait for the two movies and find out just what there doing in the Arctic even though I have a pretty good idea what they might be doing
      Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

I just found a link on sg-p.de to images of Ben Browder at the SCI FI press event (March 21) that this scifiwire article mentions: http://www.viewimages.com/Search.asp...663571&epmid=3

He's having really long hair. No more risk of confusing him with Michael Shanks.
        No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
        (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Working...
        X