This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

puddle jumper thoughts

i was just thinking about a couple of things about jumpers. do u think we will ever get rodneys hyperdrive in it and do u think they can be linked together. the front and the backs are angled in the right ways so it could be possible

Originally posted by apollo22 View Post
    i was just thinking about a couple of things about jumpers. do u think we will ever get rodneys hyperdrive in it and do u think they can be linked together. the front and the backs are angled in the right ways so it could be possible
    I'm sure that this thread has been done a few times. I’m sure that they could and hopefully find a way to put them on the F-302’s as well

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by apollo22 View Post
      Hyperdrives, possibly..
      Linking them together i doubt it since there's a glass (or whatever material) in the front so linking them would serve no prupose unless they have some way of linking them for towing a malfunctioning one.
      Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
      Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

That would be pretty sweet to see them construct the hyperdrive for the puddle jumper.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

This isnt really that incredible of an idea, they allready have hyperdrives for f302's. Theres just not a relaible powersource for them to run on.

*wouldnt mind seeing sheppard entering hyperspace in a 302*

Comment

SG-1 S10 "Unending" Spoilers

Spoiler:
            Cam went crazy during semi-longterm travel on the sizable Odyssey. If he was trapped in a PJ during transit for a few days he's start killing off his team...
            sigpic
            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
            ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
              SG-1 S10 "Unending" Spoilers

Spoiler:
              Cam went crazy during semi-longterm travel on the sizable Odyssey. If he was trapped in a PJ during transit for a few days he's start killing off his team...
              lol, u would think tht the puddle jumper would already have a hyperdrive. What type do you think it will be, interstellar or intergalatic ?

Comment

Originally posted by MathiasE View Post
                Linking them together i doubt it since there's a glass (or whatever material) in the front so linking them would serve no prupose unless they have some way of linking them for towing a malfunctioning one.
                They could still link the door-parts of the two PJ's, they would just have to get rid of the door/opening part.
                spoilers for unending:
                Spoiler:

Comment

linking two puddle jumpers together one behind the other wouldnt work. the front of a puddle jumper is at a 30 degree angle while the back is 60 degrees!

i know how knowing this kind of information looks, but im not completely obsessed with puddle jumpers. I built one last year!

Comment

I love the F-302's, they only look similiar but seeing them in formation reminds me of X-wings from star wars.

*drops out of hyperspace* "X-Foils to attack position"
                    Geral Corasjo

Comment

the 'death star attack run' on anubis's ship doesnt help the similarity between f-302s and x-wings much!

Comment

rodney's hyper drive?

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

Originally posted by Geral View Post
                          I love the F-302's, they only look similiar but seeing them in formation reminds me of X-wings from star wars.

*drops out of hyperspace* "X-Foils to attack position"
                          Its S-foils to attack position.

But why do you need a hyperdrive on the PJ when it is Gate Capable?
                          Oh, believe me its not the first time we tried it
                          I shot him...

in the leg...
                          I'm invulnerable!
                          Spoiler:
                          Life, liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten.
                          http://www.aviationexplorer.com/airc...ft_carrier.jpgUSN

Comment

Remember not evevryone has seen the back half of season 3 yet
                            sigpic

Comment

I am wondering if they managed to 'power up' any of those 'dead' jumpers found in The Tower...

Comment

Working...
                              X