• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Leaving? Spoilers

So Alex has already confirmed that

Spoiler:
    Someone is dying

But the question is who? Personally, I think it's going to be Chase or Yasuf.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

A regular member.

I can safely rule out Christine, Lenny, Sivea, and Callen, for various reasons... so I'm putting my money on Grant, Tom, or David. Chase's death just wouldn't seem significant enough.

Comment

I'm thinking Chase because he's the least developed.
      sigpic

Comment

Nah. Alex said he'd never kill off a charcter unless there was absolutely no hope for them storywise. Chase has too much potential ahead of him.

I'd kill of Christine, but that's just me...

Comment

Maybe there is some form of Entropic Cascade Failure (but with a different name) that results in
          Spoiler:
          Christine dying due to her future self coming back into the past (for clarification, both of them dying).
          This would actually offer up some interesting ethical dilemma's for the future characters for the script writers to explore

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.
          Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

Comment

Nope, it's definitely not Christine.

Comment

I'm thinking it might be Tom. He doesn't really do much.
              sigpic

Comment

Some interesting speculations here. One thing I will say, I wouldn't rule out anyone. I've seen some characters who are apparently believed to be "save," but just perhaps those are the ones who are in reality anything but save.

The really fun thing about this is, we won't actually tell you in which episode this will happen (because we're very evil people). It could be as early as "Omen" or as late as 3.24 -- or maybe somewhere in between. With regard to what exactly happens, I think you'll know when you see it.

But yeah, we've been talking about things these last couple of days, including some possibilities for Season Four. And it looks like we could have some major cast changes coming up.
                Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Major cast changes you say, hmph. Sounds like you might kill off a character then have another replace.
                  But, I would like to iterate a point that I have heard on this sub forum, who says anyone will die, they could just leave the station, the universe, the galaxy, or they could get stuck in a prison cell until we see them for the very last episode, as a skeleton.
                  Grant: So that's what happened to chase.
                  As Alex said, they are very evil people

Comment

Has it been hinted at in previous episodes as to who will be leaving?

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.
                    Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

Comment

Originally posted by Alchemist View Post
                      Has it been hinted at in previous episodes as to who will be leaving?
                      Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                        Major cast changes you say, hmph. Sounds like you might kill off a character then have another replace.
                        At this point everything's still up in the air regarding Season Four. But whatever decisions will be made, no character will be "replaced" with another one. What's certain at this point is that someone will be leaving (in one way or another), but what exactly we'll be doing for Season Four we haven't decided yet. However, we've discussed some things, and I'll say if we go through with them it should be pretty interesting.

But, I would like to iterate a point that I have heard on this sub forum, who says anyone will die, they could just leave the station, the universe, the galaxy, or they could get stuck in a prison cell until we see them for the very last episode, as a skeleton.
                        Who knows?

Grant: So that's what happened to chase.
                        As Alex said, they are very evil people
                        We have to be evil. It's the only way to keep a show interesting.

Comment

the winner of the get in the gate contest will his or her character be recurring in season 4?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            the winner of the get in the gate contest will his or her character be recurring in season 4?
                            It's very possible that this character will be seen again in Season Four.

Comment

hmm maybe sivea is the one that dies
                              you never nkow

Comment

Working...
                              X