Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The latest development regarding...

...episode titles!

As some of you might know, episode 21 was initially titled "Vendetta," then "Shades of Grey," and after realizing that the latter is also an SG-1 episode, we were thinking about "Bad Blood."

But that's changed yet again, and the episode shall now be known as:

"As The Storm Rises..."

Which is a very appropriate title, for reasons which I can't discuss unfortunately. What I can say is that the episode promises to deliver some strong emotional moments, some tense moments, some very interesting revelations, a surprise or two along the way, AND... the return of a familiar face... or two!

There you go. Feel free to comment, or just ask questions.

We've also got titles for the final two episodes, which we'll be releasing in the near future.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
    ...episode titles!

As some of you might know, episode 21 was initially titled "Vendetta," then "Shades of Grey," and after realizing that the latter is also an SG-1 episode, we were thinking about "Bad Blood."

But that's changed yet again, and the episode shall now be known as:

"As The Storm Rises..."

Which is a very appropriate title, for reasons which I can't discuss unfortunately. What I can say is that the episode promises to deliver some strong emotional moments, some tense moments, some very interesting revelations, a surprise or two along the way, AND... the return of a familiar face... or two!
    Sounds like another Trust episode to me, so it should be fun

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.
    Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

Comment

Working...
    X