This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKay's Long Lost Brother Storyline

Anyone else see a striking resemblance between David & Quentin?

(from Wikipedia)
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

I assume that since you are up late as well that you just saw tarantino on Leno. I was thinking the same thing as he walked out from backstage.

Comment

I always saw him in my physics teacher, I thought that since last semester. Same mannerisms, build, professional field..
      Geral Corasjo

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
        Anyone else see a striking resemblance between David & Quentin?

(from Wikipedia)

I guess sorta ....but Quentin looks like he is an accident version of Rodney.

that's bad I'm sorry Quentin...still like your movies.
        Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

lol awesome
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

A squashed and distorted version of Rodney perhaps. And nowhere as hot!
            sigpic
            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
              A squashed and distorted version of Rodney perhaps. And nowhere as hot!
              I just said the same thing to my friend. I originally thought they were the same person but later found out they weren't...lol
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

kinda but a really ancient version. Not as hot as Rodney though!!!!!
                Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                sigpic
                sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

People get confused over small similarities and "striking resemblance".

Quentin and David just have the same hair (kinda) and kinda the same head-shape.

Comment

^ Other than that no similatiry because tarantino is way better
                    sigpic

Comment

roflmao I have always thought that! TWINS!

Comment

I don't see a resemblence... but then, I never saw any similarity between Daniel and Mitchell, either.

I initially thought that Tarantino could play McKay's father, since he looks much older than McKay in that picture, yet IMDb says that Tarantino is only five years older than Hewlett!
                        Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

It's almost like Quentin looked like Hewlitt but ran into a wall and is now the flat faced version.
                          Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

I think there should be a storyline involving McKay's Brother or something.
                            Why?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Flinkman

If you guys remembered Marshall Flinkman from the TV show Alias, you would know why. He talks exactly like McKay and sorta looks like him

See!
                            Subspace Energy Technology Thread
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

Originally posted by mlarke View Post
                              I assume that since you are up late as well that you just saw tarantino on Leno. I was thinking the same thing as he walked out from backstage.
                              omg i saw him on Leno and thought the same thing!.They look so alike!

Comment

Working...
                              X