X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

what make are the tablet PC used on the show

STARGATE ATLANTIS

I know Dr Weir's personal tablet is a compaq, I believe the rest are Dells.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
      I know Dr Weir's personal tablet is a compaq, I believe the rest are Dells.
      and the atlantis stickers they have on their laptops can be found on ebay...yes yes i am a geek, but we knew this already
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

The monitors are dell's for sure, it looks exactly* like mine and at some camera angles you can see the logo.
        Geral Corasjo

Comment

i would love to have some of the computers that are on sga ...there must get great deals
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

They are positively 100% dells but some of them have the SGA sticker covering up the dell insigna.
            sigpic

Comment

The Models are XPS, by Dell.

Comment

Where can you get those dell stickers? I am a geek as well and wouldn't mind having one or two...

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Anyone else notice that their "snazzy futuristic" keyboards are Eluminex's? Man I bet Auravision makes some sweet cash on that contract...

Comment

Those are very sweet and if I could afford it I would totally pimp my system out with that stuff.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Working...
                    X