No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those fans in the UK - Supernatural S3 is continuing tonight on ITV2 at 9pm! wahoo!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
      sometimes you can't sell your tickets.. better check that out first because sometimes you have to show id and stuff so if someone else is using your tickets and they don't match their info they won't be able to use them

the gatecon worst....

under spoilers cuts for OT
      Spoiler:
      back when i still liked Stargate i was planning to go to gatecon with my friend.... well my dad was diagnosed with cancer and was dying... so i couldn't go to the con because they only gave him a few weeks, and frankly he was more important then the con. Well i contacted the con people and even with a dr's paper and everything they wouldn't refund my money.

i would have liked to go to the florida con... but its just to faraway and flights have gone up too much... oh well i live to dream ((hugs))

if anyone goes to a spn con they need to report back here!
      Aw, sorry to hear about your dad. *hugs*

That really stinks they wouldn't give you your money back. I'm not sure what the policy is exactly on selling tickets. I know people have sold them on ebay before, and I was in contact with someone who had to sell her Gold ticket to the last Stargate con in NJ (I couldn't buy it but that's another story). I guess I'd have to check with EyeCon if I ever had to do that (if I do attend one of their cons next year).

*more hugs* Yeah, I know what you mean. I'd have thought of going if I'd heard if Jensen was going as well. But I figured they won't find out till July and tickets would probably be sold out then.

But I will try to have a decent report from Chicago for all you guys

Comment

s

if anyone goes to a spn con they need to report back here!
        *winks* I`ll be in Chicago in November, and will try my best to take some descent pictures to share...

I bought the Chicago ticket last year allready. Ever since both, Jared and Jensen, confirmed for Chicago I`m on cloud9 *thud* well, not so much because of Jared, but Jensen *IS.DEAD.* I hope everything goes as planned, and no one has to cancel.

I also was at Asylum2 in the UK in May. Asylum had Jared on the guest list, but he had to cancel because of the new movie. Asylum was my 1st ever Supernatural Con. It was AWESOME !!!

... *KJ who is lost in green * ...

Comment

awh cuteness and my daily dose of him

Comment

Originally posted by svala View Post
            I also was at Asylum2 in the UK in May. Asylum had Jared on the guest list, but he had to cancel because of the new movie. Asylum was my 1st ever Supernatural Con. It was AWESOME !!!
            Oh, I wanted to go to that but I didn't have enough cash and there was the small matter of an exam the next day

I'd have loved to meet AJ Buckley though, he plays Adam in CSI NY and I love that show. Glad you had a good time!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              I'd have loved to meet AJ Buckley though, he plays Adam in CSI NY and I love that show. Glad you had a good time!
              He's great in CSI, isn't he? Totally love his character! Especially when he interacts with Mac and/or Stella!
              sigpic

Comment

i'm soo jelous, i just hope you guys have a great time, i know i would bring back lots of piccies

Comment

*thunks and drools*

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
                      *thunks and drools*

Deliberate repost
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by svala View Post
                        *winks* I`ll be in Chicago in November, and will try my best to take some descent pictures to share...

I bought the Chicago ticket last year allready. Ever since both, Jared and Jensen, confirmed for Chicago I`m on cloud9 *thud* well, not so much because of Jared, but Jensen *IS.DEAD.* I hope everything goes as planned, and no one has to cancel.

Hey, hopefully I'll see you there then. I only got my ticket a few weeks ago so all the good seats were already sold out. I'm gonna see about getting a better camera though...hopefully I'll still get some fairly decent pics. I really hope that no one cancels, and I can't wait to find out who else will be attending!

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
                        i'm soo jelous, i just hope you guys have a great time, i know i would bring back lots of piccies
                        Aw thanks! Will see what I can do

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
                        *is dead*

*recovers* Hey hon, nice to see ya here Thanks for the pretties!

Comment

JENSEN IS ON THE SHORT LIST FOR AN EMMY! OMFG!

SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...nsen/800041680

Emmy Awards are fast approaching and one of the brightest talents gracing our TV screens today, actor Jensen Ackles has made the list of actors placed on the nomination ballot.

Ackles, a boyishly handsome 30 year old who hails from Richardson Texas and currently stars as Dean Winchester on the hit CW/Warner Bros series Supernatural, along with co-star Jared Padalecki who plays Sam Winchester, has placed 28th on the ballot and is in the Category of 'Outstanding Lead Actor in a Dramatic Series.'

Ackles, who began his acting career starring in the daytime Soap Opera Days of Our Lives as Eric Brady and moved on to roles in successful series such as Dawson's Creek and Smallville landed the role of Dean Winchester in Supernatural three years ago. Since then viewers have been privy to have seen this talented and versatile young actor light up the screen with his dynamic brotherly chemistry with co-star Jared Padalecki,his flair for drama and his sense of comedic timing as his character Dean Winchester has undergone some very dramatic, sometimes funny and sometimes harrowing experiences culminating with Dean being forced into keeping a deal he made to trade his soul into hell for the life of his brother Sam in the third season finale.

Ackles is currently in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area filming the horror flick , My Bloody Valentine: 3Din which Ackles plays Tom Warden, a mentally unstable young man who has returned to his home town ten years after a series of 22 brutal murders were committed and finds himself as the lead suspect in those killings. My Bloody Valentine: 3D is set for a January 23, 2009 release with the movie's red carpet premiere tentatively scheduled to be held in the Pittsburgh area.
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

JENSEN IS ON THE SHORT LIST FOR AN EMMY! OMFG!

SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...nsen/800041680

Woooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo! This is awesome news!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

That's great news! I really hope he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                                That's great news! I really hope he wins.
                                I do, too! That would be so awesome!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X