PDA

View Full Version : Ben Browder at the Scifi upfront party

ShardsofGlass
March 23rd, 2007, 01:29 PM
Ben Browder was at the Scifi upfront party in New York just a couple of days ago. I don't know anything else, or who else was at the event. Anyway, take a look at the pictures of Ben with longer hair.

http://www.viewimages.com/Search.aspx?phrase=ben+browder&mid=73663571&epmid=3

prion
March 23rd, 2007, 01:54 PM
let's see, he goes to the Arctic today. i suspect he had a haircut before he left, if not, it will be interesting to see on the movie!

Pharaoh Atem
March 23rd, 2007, 03:54 PM
let's see, he goes to the Arctic today. i suspect he had a haircut before he left, if not, it will be interesting to see on the movie!

why is it' long.

LAScaper
March 23rd, 2007, 04:28 PM
why is it' long.

I'm guessing that he's been enjoying his vacation and didn't need a haircut. Or there's something in the upcoming SG-1 story arc that requires him to wear longer hair. Either way ... I like it. :)

Rosehawk
March 23rd, 2007, 05:30 PM
Wow. He looks quite nice with long hair! :D

Thanks ShardsofGlass for sharing!!

Pharaoh Atem
March 23rd, 2007, 05:34 PM
I'm guessing that he's been enjoying his vacation and didn't need a haircut. Or there's something in the upcoming SG-1 story arc that requires him to wear longer hair. Either way ... I like it. :)

i got the picture to work wow he does look different

Pitry
March 24th, 2007, 02:36 AM
Wow. He looks quite nice with long hair! :D

I dunno. he looks better with short hair to me - and that's not a thing I say often, I usually really like guys with long hairs! but then again the long hair might just seem weird, I'm used to seeing him with shorter :)

the fifth man
March 24th, 2007, 09:34 PM
Definitely different with the longer hair.