This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would Cassandra visit Sam in Atlantis?

If Sam is joining SGA, then i wonder if Cassandra would visit her in Atlantis .
    I mean When Dr Frasier Die ,It was imply that Sam had took over as Cassandra's guardian or new adopted mother.When Sam took a job in Area 51 in S9 ,one of the reason was for Cassie.

Cassie was about 16 in S5 "Rite of Passage", so when Dr Frasier die in S7 , she was 18, and 20 when Sam left and rejoin SG1 in S9.
    So Cassandra must be 21 or 22 by now.

Most family memebr of SGA doesn't have enough clearance to know about Atlantis.Except Weir former boyfriend,and Mckay's sister.
    But Cassie already know too much , why not let her visit Atlantis .
    Beacuse in 1969 , Cassie was able to send SG1 back to the future , so it is imply that Cassie has a role to play in the Stargate's future.
    And older Cassie only told SG1 their journey had only just begun.

And Nirrti's experiment make Cassie almost a "hok'taur" (an advance human ),her telekinetic power were lost ,but may be it can reactivate again.

Maybe she can contribute to SGA ,and brcome a recuring guest.
    A lot of potential for Cassie storyline, her resentment of death of Dr Frasier and the absence of Sam in her late teenage yr.
    Sam and Cassie (mother and daughter together again) and it could also attract younger audence, with a younger actress.
    Sam is still hot, but she is in her late 30 or already over 40 now.

You expect continuity and the tying up of loose ends?? You poor, poor thing.

Call it a wild guess, but I don't think we're gonna see Cassie again. Ever. In any capacity.

Comment

I'd say a mention of Cassandra is the best we can hope for - and I'll be surprised if we get that much.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

What?!? What do you think stargate is? A show that actually follows up on old characters and plot points. I wish, it used to be. We'll never see kassandra or jonas or ford or anyone else from pre-2005
        Nice idea though.
        TwiceBorn

Comment

If they made sure they followed up on stuff as insignificant as what Cassandra might or might not be up to then there'd be no time for new stuff...
          Last edited by jenks; 23 March 2007, 07:20 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Maybe Cassandra will end up on the new show for Stargate.
            Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post

Call it a wild guess, but I don't think we're gonna see Cassie again. Ever. In any capacity.
              He, he! I was going to say that... Continuity is a word which really doesn't belong to SG vocabulary. Instead of bringing Cassandra to Atlantis, they'll probably come up with new stuff like Lucius 2.0 or something even worse.
              sigpic

Comment

I couldn't see Cassie showing up on Atlantis, because she didn't even show up at the SGC. She may have permission to visit the SGC but that doesn't really mean she'd have clearance to know about Atlantis.

I do think it would be nice to have some sort of Cassie based scenes, should they be learning out that Cassie wants to be an Air Force doctor like Fraiser or just wants to join the Air Force like Fraiser or Carter. We do know that Cassie at some point will end up being involved with the SGC so at least giving us some details about it would be

sigpic

Comment

I guess anywhere would be better than no where at all. I would love to see her character again.
                  Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by TwiceBorn View Post
                    What?!? What do you think stargate is? A show that actually follows up on old characters and plot points. I wish, it used to be. We'll never see kassandra or jonas or ford or anyone else from pre-2005
                    Nice idea though.
                    can't really follow up on ford, since he blew up in the hive ship and everything. This leaves room for return but it does end his story line.

"Their victims knew no peace until the Ori came and whispered to them"Sleep for the end draws near"and on that day all will rejoice when the Ori come and lay them low. "

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      If they made sue they followed up on stuff as insignificant as what Cassandra might or might not be up to then there'd be no time for new stuff...
                      Exactly, we don't want them to have spare time to think up new stuff. Cause the new stuff they think up is dumn half the time. (See Below)

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                      He, he! I was going to say that... Continuity is a word which really doesn't belong to SG vocabulary. Instead of bringing Cassandra to Atlantis, they'll probably come up with new stuff like Lucius 2.0 or something even worse.
                      Originally posted by Øsiris øf the Øri View Post
                      can't really follow up on ford, since he blew up in the hive ship and everything. This leaves room for return but it does end his story line.
                      I at least think they should save him and ween him of the wraith stuff so that he can reunite with his family. Watch intruder and tell me if his story lines over.

They should follow up their reference to Cassandra haveing a role to play in stargate, i'm tierd of them pretending that nothing ever happend before the last few years.
                      TwiceBorn

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
                        I'd say a mention of Cassandra is the best we can hope for - and I'll be surprised if we get that much.
                        Umm, we did. In 'Line in the Sand'

So in this case, the continuity argument is unfounded and stupid, because she has already been acknowledged very recently

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          If they made sue they followed up on stuff as insignificant as what Cassandra might or might not be up to then there'd be no time for new stuff...
                          As much as I love Cassie I agree. No need to follow up on long lost stories so we can have room for much more new juicy stuff.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                            Umm, we did. In 'Line in the Sand'

So in this case, the continuity argument is unfounded and stupid, because she has already been acknowledged very recently
                            Where in LiTS did they mention cassy?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post

well from weve been told was that cassie was taking janet's death really hard.
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X