This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new technology use in atlantis speculation

since we have the asgard matter creature how do u thinik it will be used in atlantis. one major thing is i think when sam comes, she will use it to fix the gapping hole in the side of the control tower that the asurans made with their energy weapon. and then she will be in and say some thing whimsical like "what do u think" any other suggestions

Originally posted by apollo22 View Post
    since we have the asgard matter creature how do u thinik it will be used in atlantis. one major thing is i think when sam comes, she will use it to fix the gapping hole in the side of the control tower that the asurans made with their energy weapon. and then she will be in and say some thing whimsical like "what do u think" any other suggestions
    I did not think, that Lantias was so unadvanced, that did not got their own matter creature.
    Asgard in memoriam

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis- View Post
      I did not think, that Lantias was so unadvanced, that did not got their own matter creature.
      i believe tht the best tech is hidden, like in return part 1 when the capitain of the tria made tht "lock out" devise appear.

Comment

I think it will help out extensively with ship repair, and deep space missions. I don't think they will use it to make advanced tech, just what they need. Wonder if they could make a stargate with it?

: Green is Good.
        sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

why is it called a creature? aint it mostly called the asgard matter technology
          sigpic

Comment

I think they meant matter creator, but i thought sam called it a matter converter.
            That's the plan?!? That's the plan. That plan sucks!

Comment

Sam can convert the beaming tech into a matter replicator

Atlantis could use a matter replicator for bullet ,and other kinds of ammunition , i was surprise they bought enough to use a yr in the first season before they re-establish contact with Earth.

Earth is probably going to be the most advance planet in two galaxy with the Asgard and Ancient database.But our soldier still use bullet projectile weapon.
              I hope we can see the Earth Energy weapon,the one Dr Lee and Sam demonstrated in the science conference.

Comment

first of all, anubis- needs to learn how to spell and form a complete sentence. your post barely made any sense. second i wasnt talking about making technology with the matter creator. when the beam in first strike hit the tower, it didnt damage any technology, it just blew out the window and probably put a nice hole in the balcony. they could use the matter creator to replace the window and balcony otherwise it would take forever to repair the damage caused by the beam.

Comment

Aside from MAYBE the Kull Warrior wrist device, P90s seem to be the most versatilely powerful weapons.
                  sigpic
                  "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                  ~David Hewlett

Comment

first of all, anubis- needs to learn how to spell and form a complete sentence. your post barely made any sense.

You don't need a PhD in languages to notice his English is not that good. Stop being Chaucer and let the man post....You need not offend him on the board. You do not understand, PM him to explain ....

Comment

dr lees energy weapon was massive sam had to lift the thing thing up with both hands just to shoot it
                      sigpic

Comment

first of all, anubis- needs to learn how to spell and form a complete sentence. your post barely made any sense. second i wasnt talking about making technology with the matter creator. when the beam in first strike hit the tower, it didnt damage any technology, it just blew out the window and probably put a nice hole in the balcony. they could use the matter creator to replace the window and balcony otherwise it would take forever to repair the damage caused by the beam.
                        First of all, some of the people on this board are not native English speakers, so give them some slack. Second of all, before criticizing someone elses post you may want to make sure that yours is absolutely perfect, i.e. capitalizing where appropriate.
                        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

guys we dont have the matter converter anymore, they reversed time so the matter converter never exsisted.
                          sigpic
                          ----DeviantArt----

Comment

they've seen the asgard use them before, so it shouldn't take them long to figure out how to make the modifications to the beaming tech to make a converter.
                            That's the plan?!? That's the plan. That plan sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by 123NotIt View Post
                              they've seen the asgard use them before, so it shouldn't take them long to figure out how to make the modifications to the beaming tech to make a converter.
                              yes but they have no need to and they have no knowledge of the converter ever being made. And Teal'c isn't going to say anything.
                              sigpic
                              ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Working...
                              X