Some Info on "The Inner Voice"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Info on "The Inner Voice"

Unfortunately, we didn't get around to getting a trailer done for this one, but here's a couple of notes on the episode that will be released in less than 24 hours from now:
    • This episode is very clearly a Chase episode, revealing some interesting details about his background.
    • This episode marks the first appearance of Arina in an episode that's not a comedy episode.
    • It's a "mystery episode," where it's unclear to the very end exactly what is going on.
    • The teaser ending of the episode is something I've always been wanting to see on Stargate (wouldn't matter on which of the shows). I think I first thought of that even before Horizon went into production. It's been done once in a Season Three SG-1 episode, but not in this way.
    • The actual story of the episode is similiar to a story concept I came up with originally for an Atlantis episode some time back in 2005. You know, in the event I'd ever get a chance to pitch stories to them.

And now some of those famous dialogue snippets:

CHASE
    No patience... No patience at all.

GRANT
    We're all just eager to see what could be so spectacular that you've called us all here to see it.

CHASE
    Right. Of course.
    (getting ready to pull away the towel)
    Well then, here we go. Prepare to be amazed!

And with that Chase pulls away the towel, and his friends react with surprise and some amazement. The only one who's not surprised is Sivea, as she was in on this.

CHRISTINE
    Wow... this is impressive.

CHASE
    (a proud smile)
    Thank you.

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

GRANT
    We didn't even know if you were still alive.

Pure confusion overcomes Chase.

CHASE
    What are you talking about?

Grant is about to explain. But first, he motions to Chase's weapon. Chase unknowingly is still aiming it at the Colonel. After a beat, Chase notices.

CHASE
    Sorry.

And he puts it down. Grant slowly steps forward, picking up on the Major's confusion.

GRANT
    You mean you don't remember?

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

ARINA
    Looks like we made it.

CHASE
    We, huh?

ARINA
    Hey, I'm along for the ride because you brought me here. Don't ask me what this all means.

CHASE
    I'm not so sure what it means myself.

ARINA
    Which makes two of us.
    (a beat)
    The only thing I do know is that as long as I'm here, I'll do what I can to help you get through this. And once you do... you'll have to figure out the rest on your own.

There we go. Vague and criptic, as I would hope.
    Last edited by Alex Rubit; 21 March 2007, 08:02 PM.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

...I hope Chase isn't showing off his manhood in that first dialogue bit.

Comment

Now, that's an interesting theory.

Comment

They're going to call the ship that you inadvertantly revealed 'Chasivea.'

Well, now we all know who Sivea wound up with. Screw Bay'lar or Grant, it was Chase all along!

...I'm taking the joke too far, I know. But it's just so darned easy!

Comment

Who says this isn't true? There may be some surprises coming up down the road.

Comment

o_O

(Yeah, the weird!face is more or less the only way I can respond to that.)

Comment

Lol that first bit of dialogue had me laughing. Can't wait to get round to reading this one.
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
              X