This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A New Crew In Town

This is a funny, funny video comparing the old series to the new one. I never watched the old one but it looks riddiculous in this And I can't believe a brilliant song was written all about BSG!

Just watch people, tis good! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kve1oGPjf8

Tis also several months old. :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
      Tis also several months old. :-p
      so tis still good

Comment

Frakkin awesome!
        The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

very old...

But still funny

Comment

but still good.

Dorka is a beautiful genius

.:A/R:.

Comment

you say its old

But I've never seen it - so bumping something up isnt always a bad thing ya know.
              Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

I like the old series for no other reason that it was the inspiration behind the NEW series that I love.

I admit it's corny...hell, even annoying at times--but the plot and idea behind it rule.

I want a Dagit..
                SO SAY WE ALL
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DaDornta View Post
                  I like the old series for no other reason that it was the inspiration behind the NEW series that I love.

I admit it's corny...hell, even annoying at times--but the plot and idea behind it rule.

I want a Dagit..
                  Yeah, but like the song says: "I'd rather share my space with Kara Thrace"

Edit: The song was "rather share my space", rather share my bunk with Kara Thrace (what I originally wrote) - getting ahead of myself?
                  Last edited by the_dark_light; 23 March 2007, 06:57 PM. Reason: space, that's what it said
                  The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
                    you say its old

But I've never seen it - so bumping something up isnt always a bad thing ya know.

That's nice but if you have never seen the moon landing or the Red Sox winning it doesn't make those things "new" or rehashed.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
                      That's nice but if you have never seen the moon landing or the Red Sox winning it doesn't make those things "new" or rehashed.
                      And if someone wants to post a video of the moon landing on a space science discussion board, I'm sure someone will appreciate it.

Then again, I'm sure someone will be a petty jerk and continue to up said moon landing video, even though they disagree with it even being posted... They don't even want the footage of the landing posted, but they'll take the time to slam it and those that posted it... only serving to keep the video at the top... funny that, eh?

Comment

you don't speak english very well do you?

Comment

Working...
                        X