This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Atlantis episode 1.19 "The Siege" SPOILER INSIDE

Stargate-Project go first information from new Atlantis Episode called "The Siege". Seems to be Season Finale!
    It is a 2-parter and there is a charakter named Colonel Everett.
    Part 2 is written by Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie. Director is Martin Wood.
    Shooting date: 9/22 to 10/12/04.

Episode is about:
    "When Atlantis is threatened by two attacking Wraith ship, the U.S. Marine Corps decides to bring in Colonel Everett so shake things up a bit and take over command of the Atlantis basie, much to chagrin of Sheppard and Weir."

Evertt has a "guest lead" role and is probably recurring.

More information:
    http://www.stargate-project.com
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Odd....

I think everyone thought the Wraith would attack on the season finale, I think it's too soon, but what else would they do?

But this charater doesn't seem right. That would mean that they can reach Earth and send a new guy through. Plus what would happen to Wier? Hopefully die, but I doubt that.
    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I find that the Wraith attacking Atlantis already is kinda soon... I thought it would be mid-2nd season or towards the end of the 2nd season...

But hey, it's not my show... Still looks great though !
      sigpic
      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

I would like for them to have the threat of the Wraith attacking on their shoulders for a while, but no attack for a season or two. Let SG1 wrap up and then focus all of the battle scenes CGI (yummy!) on Atlantis.
        "You're creepin' me out, Mc Kay." Carter

Comment

Spoiler:
          The Daedalus?! This seems alot like what's happened in Home, but for real this time (and no Asgard aid). I like the fact that we're actually going to make contact with Earth, for real this time (maybe for the second time, given another episode being called Letters From Pegasus?). And who knows, maybe Don will make another guest appearance as Hammond.

I'm very interested in what's going to happen. Very, very interested.
          Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Why does Daedalus sound like the name of a fake ship?

Sounds cool though. The way I see this going down is that in "Letter from Pegasus" they somehow find a way to communicate with Earth. Then suddenly in this episode Earth finds a ZPM and can dial into Atlantis, but again, nobody can get back...

I wonder if the Daedalus might feature in the SG-1 finale? I wish it were Prometheus though, nothing could be cooler than Prometheus

Comment

This ep sounds really really really cool! I cant wait! So this wont be shown until like May! Wow! School will be out then!
              "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoBoY
                This ep sounds really really really cool! I cant wait!
                Ditto.

Originally posted by TechnoBoY
                So this wont be shown until like May!
                May?!

*bangs head against keyboard*

~

This should provide us with some serious action sequences (I hope) and plenty of conflict between certain characters.
                Spoiler:
                It's going to be really interesting to see how Sheppard and Weir reacts to the arrival of Colonel Everett. And obviously: the Wraith - yay!
                Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

This is what GateWorld has posted about "The Siege"

The first plot information has arrived for "The Siege," a two-part episode that may likely serve as Stargate Atlantis' first season finale. Written by SG-1's Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie, and directed by Martin Wood, the episodes will go before cameras in late September.
                  Beware of big spoilers in the report below!

The Atlantis base has successfully made contact with Earth, and a Z.P.M. power source discovered in Egypt allows Stargate Command to establish a wormhole to the Pegasus Galaxy. And it's just in the nick of time, as three Wraith hive ships are approaching the vulnerable city of the Ancients.

[snip -- read the rest at http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/120.shtml]
                  Last edited by Darren; 14 September 2004, 06:58 PM.

Comment

do you think that the Daedalus is another X-303, or is it a new ship all together?

Comment

Originally posted by SomeoneElse292
                      do you think that the Daedalus is another X-303, or is it a new ship all together?
                      Maybe a modified version of the X-303 that improves on the first. I am wondering if the ZPM powering the gate will be the same one the Daedalus uses to travel to Atlantis if so won't it mean that if it gets destroyed in the attack that they won't be able to dial Earth again? This is turning out to be real good but with an Atlantis alpha site that just seems too much like SG-1.

Comment

s
                        p
                        o
                        i
                        l
                        \e
                        r
                        s
                        s
                        s
                        s
                        s
                        s

Originally posted by SomeoneElse292
                        Colonel Everett may become a recurring character on the series. "The Siege" will also include guest characters Major Ferrell and Captain Radner (two Marines under Everett's command), and will see the return of David Nykl as Dr. Zelenka. Stay tuned to GateWorld for more updates!
                        From what I've read here, SG1_Spoilme, elsewhere it sounds like Atlantis could get connected permanently to Earth, which of course could set up more guest characters (although it would be nice to see what we have already on Atlantis to be explored).

So far from what I've read Edwards could be a recurring character, so my hope is that Sheppard remains in command and we don't get some Sumner clone (sure sounds like one, but actually I think Sumner was better) in charge.

I rather like the survival type situation they have going right now, because they're on their own and must make do with what they have. To have a permanent wormhole established means McKay can just order out for some Big Macs any time he wants. ....

But then again, if the Dadelus does come through (I doubt it will be in the quite nick of time or else some SGA folks may be up on charges of mutiny), it's possible the Dadelus could be run by Edwards, who might go off on some mission, thus leaving our favorite folks alone to run the base, and without contact to Earth.

can't see them blowing up the Dadelus though...

like to know how the gov't can build these spaceships so friggin fast when they can't a simple pothole on the road...

Comment

more spoilers here: http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/sg1.../message/12794

Spoiler:
                          Is this marine colonel Edwards the same one from Enemy Mine?

Comment

I cant wait for this episode.
                            sigpic
                            The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

I'm kind of wondering what the heck Dr. Weir could do on her own that would save them...

Comment

Working...
                              X