This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis captured?

You know that energy thing in Atlantis. Well could we have captured Anubis with that thing that the anciets made for that energy thing? I mean Anubis was energy so I think it would work to capture him in that field (speculate if you want)
    Last edited by fugiman; 20 March 2007, 07:16 PM.
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

You might be on to something here.

Although it depends on whether or not that energy creature occupied the same plane of existence as the ascended Ancients, since Daniel once theorized that there are multiple higher planes of existence, perhaps even an infinite or near-infinite number. It's possible that the creature in question resided in a 'lower' plane as compared to the Ancients, and as such the device wouldn't work on the latter, or at least not without some major adjustments.

Comment

it is an iteresting idea and perhaps something that could have been looked into in fighting the Ori had SG1 not been axed too bad i would have liked ot have seen how that played out
      sigpic

Comment

I was thinking of someone other than Anubis.
        Spoiler:
        The device could be used if Adria returns (now that she has ascended) for a little revenge
        sigpic
        "We are the Fifth Race. Our role is clear. If there is any hope in preserving the future, it lies with us."
        Signature made by RJB

Comment

Originally posted by wilson359 View Post
          I was thinking of someone other than Anubis.
          Spoiler:
          The device could be used if Adria returns (now that she has ascended) for a little revenge
          I like the way you think
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic
          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzt Do'Urden View Post
            it is an iteresting idea and perhaps something that could have been looked into in fighting the Ori had SG1 not been axed too bad i would have liked ot have seen how that played out
            That is a good plan.. Heck i wondered if they say, had it in season 9 when they brought Khalek back, whether they could have had it sititng right next to him, for when he assended, and used it to trap him.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
              You know that energy thing in Atlantis. Well could we have captured Anubis with that thing that the anciets made for that energy thing? I mean Anubis was energy so I think it would work to capture him in that field (speculate if you want)
              There is a problem with that plan. Anubis/Ariana would not be dumb enough to mess with the device. If you recall Shepard tried to use it on the creature but the creature didn't fall for it.
              Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
              Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
              new enemy of the Ori
              At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Good idea..
                Originally posted by G.B Shaw
                Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
                Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
                Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
                You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
                Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
                One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
                You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
                The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
                www.7-scales.co.uk
                http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

Why don't we try this theory on the 'Crystal Skull Aliens’, they were made out of Energy Or even the Mist Aliens in SGA 'letters to Pegasus

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Why dont we use a vacumn and suck them up lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Sure it would work as long as their proton packs were fully charged and they didn't cross the streams.
                      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by Kingomon View Post
                        There is a problem with that plan. Anubis/Ariana would not be dumb enough to mess with the device. If you recall Shepard tried to use it on the creature but the creature didn't fall for it.
                        That is probabily cause that creature recognised it and was formerly trapped in it... Therefore he had knowledge of it.. adria on the other hand, doesn't/.

Comment

The mist thingie on atlantis didnt seem that intelligent. All it really did was look for food, and realize going into the thing that trapped him for 10,000 yrs again was a bad idea. Im guessing lower ascended creature, maybe something that evolved in that realm. Or maybe an ancient ascended their pet cat fluffy.....

Comment

It would work, if you could get Anubis near enough so the device can contain him, which is highly unlikely. He'd recognise it as a trap in a heartbeat.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FoxyEX View Post
                              It would work, if you could get Anubis near enough so the device can contain him, which is highly unlikely. He'd recognise it as a trap in a heartbeat.

or would he?
                              A Face you Can Trust
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X