This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't that a Tollan I see!?

I guess Samatha's old boyfriend from the Tollan's is offically dead, since Dr. Weir's husband is one in the same. I duno, I guess I'm glad the guy got a part... I just wish they would have left room for the Tollans again.

He's not her husband, and there are already quite a number of threads on this topic.

Comment

Thanks for your Quick and insightful input.

Comment

Wow. We have like 8 of these threads. <g> Plus one about 1 thread down.
        sigpic

Comment

Here's a recent discussion of the Narim = Simon effect...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=4143

Comment

Originally posted by LordMartin
            Thanks for your Quick and insightful input.
            *hovers for a moment and flies off*

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Try the one about Noreen . That's sort of exactly the same as this one.

Comment

Thanks to Brandie for pointing Lord Martin in the direction of the thread that already covers this topic.

Perhaps everyone could remember what it was like when they were newbies? This is only the sixth time LM has posted here. It can be a large and overwhelming place. When someone is new and makes a mistake or posts what is new to them but not to everyone else, please treat them with consideration and kindness. Point them in the right direction. Don't treat them like they're responsible for every duplicate thread, or greet them with hostility because they've 'transgressed'.

The friendliness of GateWorld has always been one of its strengths. Try to be a little more patient with the new guys.

Now, since there is already a thread on this topic, I'd sugest that Lord Martin post his thoughts there, and I'll close this thread down.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X