This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will season 4 be the best season yet!?

With all the new character changes and the amazing climax left by "First Strike", the events that unfolded in the series finale of Sg1, and in the Stargate movies could this make more people tune to Sci-Fi and watch Atlantis, and could it make Season 4 the best yet?!?!?

And with all the new spoilers coming out every day! Wow this seasons lookin' good!

Last edited by monkey_man132; 20 May 2007, 07:50 AM.

I reserve my judgement on best... but it does have Unending possibilities.
    : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
    : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

Personally I'd be suprised if this wasn't the best season yet, but I'll have to wait and see.

Comment

I sure hope it's the best season yet for SGA. With SG-1 gone now, I'm depending on this show doing well and continuing on.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Stargate is MGM's biggest money maker next to 007... Now that SG1's gone SGA will be their new baby...

The budget will be more to impress Sci-Fi & get more people to watch...

Not only that...they now need to convert hardcore SG1 fans to SGA and get tons of new fans, so that they can have SCI-FI by the short & curlies...

Comment

He He... Got so exited i tottaly forgot to mention that this will be the best season eva!

Comment

I'm staying positive about all the changes! Sure, I'm upset about a few of them but at least tptb are putting thought into the direction of the show, right? That's one of the major things Atlantis has been lacking. Direction. I'm looking forward to S4

Comment

We shall see. However, the writers do get to focus on the show now that SG1's over, so, I don't know...it might be.

Comment

Now it seems, that Season 4 are worsen season of all SGA
                  Asgard in memoriam

Comment

From all the tidbits on season four I think its going to the best season so far.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm so excited by this new season you have no clue!! I'm over the moon. Now I couldn't wait for S3, but it was just anticipatory build up since it would be the first season I would have started watching the show from the beginning. I came to SGA towards the end of S2 (that's what I get for disliking non-cartoon tv shows). But this season, with all the news and all the snippet sneaks we're getting, I'm like "Holy Hell" it just can't get better.

Not to mention I loved the changes made in S2 with Ronon coming onto the team, so these changes will be very good!

VB
                      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

hey, first post on the forum
                        i think the next series will be the best SGA for sure, all the new info we got up to now sounds great. i cant wait to see how they expand the relationship between these two either alot of comedy to be had there! and with the new race i think its got to potential to be the best up to now, especially seen as SG1 has ended and SGA is now the only project(apart from the films, but hey what ya gonna do!)
                        think what would make it even better is if the Wraith become the main threat again and hopefully can feature in at least one episode would love to see how he would team up with
                        sigpic

Comment

im so excited about season 4 and from everything ive read so far i think it could definately be the best yet!!

We shall wait and see!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I'm excited about season 4... the little tidbits I've seen about the season sounds really intresting... can't wait to get to see it... and it sure has the potential to be the best season but with everything it's a wait and we shall see.
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I really do think that this season is going to be the best season that we have had in years.
                              Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Working...
                              X